WANTED: EFILive 06-07 5.9L ECM reads

I just got done emailing Cindy seven new reads and hopefully I can find a few more. If anyone is around St louis at all and would let me read there truck I'm willing to drive so we can help the cause.

Thanks Chris, out of the 10 reads you've sent us we can confirm that we support 9 of the trucks with our current software, and even better, we found an Operating System that we hadn't come across yet. Ross will map support for that truck next week so that it will be available in our first release.

Thanks for all your hard work.

Cheers
Cindy

Thanks Chris, out of the 10 reads you've sent us we can confirm that we support 9 of the trucks with our current software, and even better, we found an Operating System that we hadn't come across yet. Ross will map support for that truck next week so that it will be available in our first release.

Thanks for all your hard work.

Cheers
Cindy

No problem got three more this morning I will have them emailed to you shortly.

St. Louis Cummins

I just got done emailing Cindy seven new reads and hopefully I can find a few more. If anyone is around St louis at all and would let me read there truck I'm willing to drive so we can help the cause.

Ck your PMs. Mine is an 04.5 though,.. just saw that. Probably don't need it then.

Back