Washington county PA diesel event

Sounds good, ill be there. I just don't want to change up the puller for your event. Long as a nadm built 2.6 truck can run ill be there. Solid rear suspension & dual rear tires on a truck that came with singles.

sounds good bud i missed understood the issue earlier i was trying to make it less confusing and did the exact opposite

WE will come as long as it dosnt conflict with NADM or FPP pull.

Good choice in switching up the classes!

ITs gonna be June 2nd guys i have been trying to figure out a way to work around the fpp pull but im not gonna be able to

Doubt it will be a food turn out with two local events on the same date, seems like a good event just bad timing if happens on 2nd

I bet there will be plenty of good running 2.6 trucks as well as some open trucks show. Washington county is surrounded by good running trucks, gas and diesel.

you cant please everyone. June 2nd sounds good. Not everyone has the truck that can run with FPP so this will give them an opportunity to hook.

True I do believe it will get its fair share of trucks, wat I'm saying is just think if there wasn't a full pull event?? This thing could be huge!!!! Cause between Washington westmoreland and somerset they would roll in sum impressive my
Numbers in trucks, and Shawn guessing that's u ?? Heard u and jermey aren't pulling with full pull guess ur going with ppl to run cuts???

We are sorry to say but this event has been cancelled due to some sponsorship issues we will try and get it together for another date I will repost then

sponor issues resolved

Well guys this has been a rocky road but Thanks to some friends we have the Sponsor issues resolved and will still be hosting this event on June 2nd

Back