Waste Gate, Turbo Components, DiPricol Gauges, and More

cbtoyz

Vaginatarian
I would like to sell some stuff that is collecting dust out in my garage. Here is a list. I'll take some pictures and put them up a little later. All prices are not including shipping.

JGS 38mm waste gate. It comes with two extra flanges, and two valve seats. $150

S300 64mm wheel and cover. The cover is a dodge second gen. $150

S300 66mm wheel and cover. The cover is factory Borg Warner. $150

Wilwood proportioning valve. $25

DiPricol Optix white face, black bezel gauges. There is a 35#boost, 100#boost, 30#fuel psi, 1600 degree pyro, rail pressure, 280 degree trans temp ( the trans temp gauge has the two rear studs cut off to be able to fit in a gauge pod) Single gauge pod, 3rd gen dual steering column pod, fuel pressure isolator, and wiring harness.
I would rather sell all the gauge stuff as a package. $350

AFE air filter. 11" long with a 5" flange. Needs cleaning. $20

Thanks for looking.

I am liking that proportioning valve.
do you have part number for it?

It's in decent shape. There are a few nicks in the black anodizing. I don't have any extra springs. I'll get some picture up.

IMG_20140226_120649_443_zpsc82da95a.jpg

IMG_20140226_120920_225_zps6e46398b.jpg

Does the 64mm cover have the retaining tabs and mounting bolts?

Rob them off the 66 and ship it for $150 and I'll take it.

I have someone interested in the 64 wheel and housing. He will buy it for sure if its still available.

I would like to sell some stuff that is collecting dust out in my garage. Here is a list. I'll take some pictures and put them up a little later. All prices are not including shipping.

JGS 38mm waste gate. It comes with two extra flanges, and two valve seats. Sold

S300 64mm wheel and cover. The cover is a dodge second gen. Sold

S300 66mm wheel and cover. The cover is factory Borg Warner. $150

Wilwood proportioning valve. $25

DiPricol Optix white face, black bezel gauges. There is a 35#boost, 100#boost, 30#fuel psi, 1600 degree pyro, rail pressure, 280 degree trans temp ( the trans temp gauge has the two rear studs cut off to be able to fit in a gauge pod) Single gauge pod, 3rd gen dual steering column pod, fuel pressure isolator, and wiring harness.
I would rather sell all the gauge stuff as a package. $350

AFE air filter. 11" long with a 5" flange. Needs cleaning. $20

Thanks for looking.

Updated.

Back