Water proofing

It looks awesome. I want to try some out. They do say in their application video that if you clean it with bleach or other type of abrasive cleaner it will wear down. Also, continual rubbing as well as bare hand touching will cause it wear down. The application seems easy enough. I have contacted them to see about getting a gallon to try out. When I hear back I will pass along any information I get from them.

Last edited:
imagine that product sprayed over your truck. never have to sponge wash. if they can only get the life cycle to increase and the price to come down some

Interesting to see what the cost is and how the product works in everyday real life.

The glass plate with the outside coated and the inside not is definitely the most impressive out of all that mind blowing chit!

Well they emailed me back. That stuff must have gold inlay in it. For one quart of the product, both base coat and top coat, the total plus shipping is between $160 and $175 depending on which of their suppliers you buy it from. The base is $60ish, the top coat is $100ish. I may not be trying it out any time soon. Here are the store links they sent me.

http://www.maxxsale.com/shop.htm

Ever Dry Liquid Repellant

Paint Liquid Repellent Coating - GlobalIndustrial.com

just found you can buy it in squirt bottles much cheaper.

Paint 32 oz. Trigger Hand Sprayers - 2 Pack 4101 | 640369 - GlobalIndustrial.com

That is only squirt bottles, it says in the description that the coatings are sold separately.

Back