Water to air on a dd/weekend puller

2001cummins

Costly
I have seen that there is a barrel type of water to air. Could you have this installed where it comes out and goes up to your intake manifold after the air to air? Then mount a cooler and pump in back of there truck. Run the water lines under the cab?

I've seen pictures before of people who have replaced the factory cooler pipe on the drivers side with one of those barrel type water to air coolers.

Talk to Jakethesnake, Jake Schneider had one for a while with an ice chest in the bed. Kept his A/A and added the small A/W.

Id use a radiator instead of an ice chest for the street. Ive boiled the water out of the cooler from forgeting to turn the water pump on.

I'd be interested in a similar setup for when I pull only which I only a few times a year. Anyone have any pictures?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Look for the thread by jakethesnake on his build. I think he has pictures on there. I talked to himband he had it on a switch. He said it helped a lot. Thinking of doing this over winter.

I was told if it cant flow enough cfm then it really isn't useful. Is that right? Where else are there a barrel type besides frozenboost.

Back