Wax, Thanks Andy

Dalpilot

Joe Nobody!
Andy (AKA: Too much boost) sent me some wax to try for my boat. This stuff rocks. It is by far the fastest and easiest waxing I have ever done on the boat. 32 feet went super quick. It looks better than it did when I bought it, and I didn't spend more than an hour and a half to do it all. Its called Presta, and its availablke through Andy at Southern Polyurethanes Inc. One of our site sponsors. I have tried their paints, and now their wax, and they have some wicked stuff. Thanks a bunch Andy!

Dalpilot said:
Andy (AKA: Too much boost) sent me some wax to try for my boat. This stuff rocks. It is by far the fastest and easiest waxing I have ever done on the boat. 32 feet went super quick. It looks better than it did when I bought it, and I didn't spend more than an hour and a half to do it all. Its called Presta, and its availablke through Andy at Southern Polyurethanes Inc. One of our site sponsors. I have tried their paints, and now their wax, and they have some wicked stuff. Thanks a bunch Andy!

Haven't been around too much but glad you are happy! As it turns out Presta compounds and polishes are used on the OEM level @ the Baja manufacturing plant.

Last week when I was in Daytona Beach calling on a few boat builders I actually passed along some tricks that Presta had learned at Baja and made me aware of.

Small world.

Adrenaline Powerboats which now uses SPI on its boats is a Presta user as well.

http://www.adrenalinepowerboats.com/main.htm

I finally used some you left at the house in BG last weekend on my new to me jet ski.......Great Stuff!!

Billysgoat said:
I finally used some you left at the house in BG last weekend on my new to me jet ski.......Great Stuff!!

Glad you like it because unfortunately they sent me the left coast no VOC hippy approved Fast Wax by mistake! If you like that stuff the original formula like I specified for Tim will really impress you.

I happen to have some matter of fact, it was meant for the goat before I just said **** it on the paint LOL LOL

Back