WEBERBUILT shady buyer.

I've dealt with him several time as a seller. No issues. Then again, I rarely sell used stuff.

Every part i've purchased from you was brand new. You've shipped me hundreds of dollars worth of gaskets on credit on several occasions and never been stiffed for a penny.

We're talking in the course of almost 4 years now.

Your service and expertise has been nothing short of perfect the whole while too.

Ok now this guy has me dumb founded. He must have tried hard to scam me but failed miserably at it and cost himself more money in the process.

This is the turbo sent to him.
FB_IMG_1471893614533_zps4t3swtmr.jpg

This is what I found on my porch Saturday morning..... Any guesses what he was trying to do...

IMG_20161002_101736101_zpsvc3s8j0t.jpg

IMG_20161002_101718867_zpseivlnd4w.jpg

Look what's inside.

IMG_20161002_101746892_zpsxsbwm1sv.jpg

IMG_20161002_101913995_zps8vkjtnpt.jpg

IMG_20161002_101916393_zpsq60sr8dd.jpg

IMG_20161002_101930496_zps4saflsbp.jpg

I didn't figure for $30 to get my $600 you ****ed me out of back wasn't the worst deal in the world.

So if snedge just so happens to send the wrong part in the future I take it you will stiff him and attempt to make the part work anyways? That's how that works, right? If you are unhappy with a product you just keep it to yourself and try to scam your money back, correct?

I read the attachment above, along with your comments and it seems like he jumped the gun, or maybe planned on making the dispute ahead of time.

I've been on both sides of the issues and dishonest people suck all around, but the ones who just don't communicate dig their own hole.

You think this is bad (it's actually cut and dried simple), try doing disputes on Ebay as a seller.
Talk about the odds being stacked in the buyer's favor.

Mark.

Yes, yes it really was. He should have offered the $550 back for an immediate return of his turbo then i could have been on my marry way to find another turbo with $50 less.

Think about that, i would have gladly been on my way with 50 less dollars and pissed away time to chalk it up as a lesson not to do business with the ass hat. Figured Gee the guy only has 4,000 some posts on Compd he can't possibly be a bad guy. Well i've been wrong before and i was wrong again.

If he provided PayPal with the tracking for the junk turbo they don't ask questions and would have instantly refunded his money. I would have had to file a police report to reverse it.

I figured by letting it go i would have saved this scenario from occuring, but yet here we are. I knew if i went thru with that and got my money back we'd be in the same boat we are now. Wish i would have now.

The multi-quote function is being as big a POS as that 66 so bear with me on this fine day i'm spending here wasting more time on the computer for this bull.

A lot of what you said would be believable, IF you hadn't shipped him that junk, incorrect model of turbo.
If Nick did screw you over and lie to you (not saying it's not possible), it went out the window once he received the wrong turbo back.

Mark.

PayPal deadline and me needing the truck on the road at the point really factored me not sending the piece of junk back to him.

Had i got the money back he would have got his turbo back, just wasn't in the cards to do it before the deadline.

Lose $600 not sending the turbo back or $1500 taking it off and having the truck down.

You can wind this as many ways as you want, i was making sure i was getting my godamn money back because he shafted me from the get go.

Had he just said ya send it back i'll refund you but i'll be out the $50 "repair kit" as he called it. I'd have said **** it keep your godamn $50 dollars and i'll be able to get my ass in gear and get another turbo.

Nope, **** around, **** around. I mean you were pretty prompt with offering a repair kit to fix it up. Makes me believe all the more (not that i could possibly be more convinced of it) you knew exactly what was up!

So it is purely coincidence that the turbo you sent back had a broken oil drain?

Right.

Actually it is funny you say it but it really was. Not that it matters?

How in the h*ll do i make this any clearer to you, my intention was to get my money back hell or high water.

So that being said it doesn't matter a godamn bit that it coincidentally had the same drain breakage.

I'm not sitting here trying to say my intention wasn't to send him that junk turbo back and get my money back.

My intention is to prove that he ****ed me from the get go and i didn't even go thru with it so i'm not sure why we're even discussing it.

I'm the one out of $630.15 out of the deal + my time and i'm sitting here trying to spell this out for you guys :hehe::hehe::hehe: Guess i am the idiot.

So if snedge just so happens to send the wrong part in the future I take it you will stiff him and attempt to make the part work anyways? That's how that works, right? If you are unhappy with a product you just keep it to yourself and try to scam your money back, correct?

Jeff would never intentionally do so, so no that is not how it works, nice try though.

The fact that you see the scenario even remotely close to the same really makes me wonder if having a high post count makes you smart at all.

I mean a person could have a high post count because they're stupid and asked a billion retarded questions.

Maybe i've been viewing this all wrong.

You said you were worried about getting your money back but you were unwilling to do the one thing that guaranteed your money back: sending the turbo back to the seller.

You are the one that has admitted to sending the incorrect turbo back with the intentions of getting the money back AND keeping the turbo you purchased. You think there is some way to justify what you did? Seriously?

Yes I sure do. I couldn't justify sending the one back after I was forced to make it work and yet have the truck down then also miss the deadline to be for sure ****ed out of my $600 like I ended up anyway because I knew this would be the outcome. At either rate, I've spoke my part and replied to everything I feel was worth replying to. When someone chimes in with a conclusion I'd like to be notified via a pm of the mods thoughts on this but until then I've got enough to do and I've already wasted more time than this was probably ever going to be worth. No matter the end conclusion here remember Nick you shafted me buddy!

You shafted yourself. I sent pics and told you about the drain before you ever paid. The bolts that were broke in the exhaust housing I fixed before I even shipped it and told you about that. The oil feed without a doubt was fine when I shipped it. As far as the bolt on the compressor cover they were never touched as I had no need to pull the cover or clock it as I was only removing the turbo from the truck. It was a old turbo trying to losten the bolts to clock it for whatever reason I'd beyond me as it was already set and obviously your doing by removing them which is out of my control. But at the end of the day it comes down to one thing. Should have shipped it back instead of making BS excuses.

Interesting day this has been...
since when had post count amounted to a phucking thing on this forum?

No I'm talking about the other two that were broken off in the plate that attaches the downpipe flange. You had it clocked cockeyed and I happen to like stuff as good as it can get. That's what i wanted to do but no your gay ass had to make it difficult. You shouldn't have shipped me a piece of junk. Who knows what would have happened had I shipped it back to you, probably turn out like the other thread I found about you being a bad seller on these classifieds. ****ing jacking the dude around when he shipped you a set of springs back because you sent him springs that weren't what you said they were. Then when all your butt buddies started busting your balls on here you magically found them. Your a lying, sneaky, dirtbag. That was only last year even. Wish I would have taken more pictures. The turbo I received is a ragged out pos.

Springs were actually what I said even had them sent to hamilton to verify. If you read that thread you would understand what happened but apparently not. The best part of that thread was the guy shipped them back and got his money back piece of cake but shipping just was messed up because I had moved at the time. So you still haven't gained anything.

This is phuckered up.

Wait, is my post count low enough to not be a hypocrite by posting that?

Some people amaze me with what they tell themselves is okay.

What I see funny is the guy that thinks he got screwed and admitted to trying to screw me was hoping "this would just go away" that seems strange.

Back