Weight rack?

06-1-ton

Was wondering if any of you had pictures of your weight racks. Im thinking about using the tow hook mount holes and putting a reciver off of it but im not sure. Thanks,

Was wondering if any of you had pictures of your weight racks. Im thinking about using the tow hook mount holes and putting a reciver off of it but im not sure. Thanks,

Lee Your a welder by trade! Look at my set up next time you see it. I love it and i dont think you will ever brake it. have had 2200lbs on it and it didnt seem to mind.

i can email you some of mine they are where the tow hooks useto be. Works nice and you can use them for anything else that uses a 2" reciever. I have had over 1000 on it. I do like Ben's though since he raised it a little.

Lee Your a welder by trade! Look at my set up next time you see it. I love it and i dont think you will ever brake it. have had 2200lbs on it and it didnt seem to mind.

i can email you some of mine they are where the tow hooks useto be. Works nice and you can use them for anything else that uses a 2" reciever. I have had over 1000 on it. I do like Ben's though since he raised it a little.

can either of you guys post pics i am looking to build a front rack for my truck thanks a bunch

Sounds good, Ill be in town this weekend agin. Pretty sure im going to get a job a robinsons during the winter. I want to stay closer to home and get my truck ready to pull, Hitch, weights, ladder bars ext.. Then ill go make some $$ to give ya. lol

Sounds good, Ill be in town this weekend agin. Pretty sure im going to get a job a robinsons during the winter. I want to stay closer to home and get my truck ready to pull, Hitch, weights, ladder bars ext.. Then ill go make some $$ to give ya. lol

Sounds good. Fill out your sig so every one knows what kinda truck you have.

I got it filled out but it doesnt seem to show up. Neither does yours?:poke:

can either of you guys post pics i am looking to build a front rack for my truck thanks a bunch

I can't get to them. The Canadians have our internet blocked out of most sites (lucky I can even get here). So if you email me I can get them to you then you can post them for me. I will also try to get them up sometime here.

1222952451.jpg

1222952449.jpg

1222952448.jpg

I just took the reciever inlet I got at the local farm store and welded it up to a piece of 2 in square tubing (Stick welding) same as I used on the weight rack and then I welded it to the frame (Mig). I just cleaned the frame up good before I welded it to it to make sure I got good penetration. I drove around the yard with 1000 pounds on it with no problems so I guess well see. Ive seen others do it this way with no problems, but a bolt on would have been better...
IMG_0013.jpg

I just took the reciever inlet I got at the local farm store and welded it up to a piece of 2 in square tubing (Stick welding) same as I used on the weight rack and then I welded it to the frame (Mig). I just cleaned the frame up good before I welded it to it to make sure I got good penetration. I drove around the yard with 1000 pounds on it with no problems so I guess well see. Ive seen others do it this way with no problems, but a bolt on would have been better...
IMG_0013.jpg

Looks good, thanks for the pic.

Back