weld evo wheels

07redsled

cumm-a-part owner
have 4 17x9 weld evo velocity 8 wheels with nitto crosstec tires like new 99% tread these wheels never see winter or any salt and are stored inside my house heated all winter i polish them every month and they are like new , these are pre american racing buy out wheels , payed 479 a wheel and 250 a tire for current tires , im looking to step up to 20 inch bmf wheels and thats the only reason for selling them , would like 2500 for them they are better than new and extreamly well taken care of ! i can text or email better pics if wanted , these are off my 06 2wd tire is 265/70r17 e load range

Attachments

• weld3.jpg
    weld3.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 0
  • weld.jpg
    weld.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 0
Tires aint gonna do me any good , if I can find someone that want just tires ill let ya know
CompD Mobile Device

I'm in the western part of the state north of Pittsburgh. I'm several weeks from having the cash, I don't want to hold you up. I'll keep an eye on the post, if you still have them, maybe we can work something out. Thanks again!

Ok we will be at dillsburg for spring shootout we can meet half way just let me know
CompD Mobile Device

what do ya want for the tires...if the other guy is interested in the wheels still?

Sorry, i bought tires already...i needed them. BUMP for some great tires and wheels!!

Sorry man wheel buyer fell out gotta sell all or nothing thanks tho
CompD Mobile Device

Sorry man wheel buyer fell out gotta sell all or nothing thanks tho , wheels will be at spring fling for anyone if wanted
CompD Mobile Device

2k obo wheels and tires will split up if i can lock down two positive buyers

Back