Well now the season is over Let ask again..

Final statement since Seth was mentioned. 1/8 or 1/4 that mother trucker will lay the smack on anyone. You just have a better chance of beating him in the 1/8. If it's possible to become consistent or flawless with that clutch. Everyone may as well forget about it. Cause you aren't gonna catch him. And if you do. I'm sure Mr. Scheid and crew has a little something they can do to step it up. Just my thoughts... That truck is STUPID powerful.

Last edited:
Anthony I have it on good account Wade will be sending you a pair of these for Christmas.....

th

Bucking for a XDP sponsorship???

Being GOD is being perfect. Being a Christian is merely a daily attempt to become better than you were before in GOD's image.

Nhrda please put everyone 1/8th mile instead of just PS or change nothing. Don't make us look like clowns with one class running short. With the weight these trucks are running probably is a good idea to consider 1/8th for everyone as some already said.

I think it would help with some of the carnage. Mostly the results of running high EGTs 1320ft and trucks hard loading the torque in high gear. But like jake said. New parts will start breaking when some folks have to change their campaign for the 1st 60ft too.

Nhrda please put everyone 1/8th mile instead of just PS or change nothing. Don't make us look like clowns with one class running short. With the weight these trucks are running probably is a good idea to consider 1/8th for everyone as some already said.

I think it would help with some of the carnage. Mostly the results of running high EGTs 1320ft and trucks hard loading the torque in high gear. But like jake said. New parts will start breaking when some folks have to change their campaign for the 1st 60ft too.

Did I miss something I thought the 1/8 mile was for the Outlaw series, I don't think NHRDA is considering making PS 1/8 mile!! :confused:

Did I miss something I thought the 1/8 mile was for the Outlaw series, I don't think NHRDA is considering making PS 1/8 mile!! :confused:

No reading back it sounds that way. Considering we are posting on an nhrda thread I figured randy or someone might be reading this. Just throwing it out there lol. I would like to participate more in the outlaw races but only one is even remotely close to us Texans.

They would be smart to go 1/8th, but randy told me years ago that its not gonna go that way till he is forced to, or enough racers stand up for the change.

Back