Went to the dyno today

You guys put too much faith in dynos. Tough to compare numbers unless you dyno on the same dyno, same day. Otherwise the correction factor is supposed to help you compare by leveling the playing field but we all know the load variation effects the numbers too.

Numbers sound low for both setups, but if you modify and dyno again on the same dyno it still gives you a good reference point

Jason gave the guy a hard time so i gave Jason one. It's just a reflex action.

489 with twins and water meth is definitly not right. I put down 519/917 with a single 66 and stock fueling a couple weeks ago....

yeah, really. why? I have the 100 over, pumps, etc,etc,etc.. just lacking turbo's right now... nothing's melted.

Sounds like a weak junk dyno... My buds 04.5 did 505 and 985 with a EJWA and a straight pipe LOL

Wtf?those numbers suck.....

Oh do they now? Just happens that I had the highest numbers of the day at this event, and there were plenty of you cummins boys present to witness/try to take me down. I dont do this dyno thing like most of you girls on here. I take it to the track were it counts. Also, unlike you guys, I fold my mirrors in as it gives me like an extra 30hp, kind of the same concept as you dodge boys folding your tow mirrors out. Same concept....except im just faster then you guys. Hopefully ill see some of you on the track/street. We will see how much you run your mouths then...:eek:wned:

Oh do they now? Just happens that I had the highest numbers of the day at this event, and there were plenty of you cummins boys present to witness/try to take me down. I dont do this dyno thing like most of you girls on here. I take it to the track were it counts. Also, unlike you guys, I fold my mirrors in as it gives me like an extra 30hp, kind of the same concept as you dodge boys folding your tow mirrors out. Same concept....except im just faster then you guys. Hopefully ill see some of you on the track/street. We will see how much you run your mouths then...:eek:wned:

Just how fast are you?

12.01 in full street trim. No diet program. Triple times coming in the next month or so. My post were not direct at you Apacolypse. Just the hatersLOL

Good, cuz 12's are fukin slow. Something to keep in mind when you get all big headed about being the fastest..... 11's are still slow too, I should know, I'm in the 11's with a little 66 > 7000# and I'm slow. :)

Dyno sheet for my truck

IMAG0418-1.jpg

Back