We're Here

MOMBENZ

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Hey All, :woohoo:

We're glad to be here :ylsuper:

Thanks Tim, Phil and all who helped set-up :rockwoot:

Vivian & DJ

P.S. DJ says where's the evil face? There's something wrong here :dead-horse-fast2: Either we need new management here or it's a Cuban thing again :aiwebs_018:

Great to have you guys here.
I was going to send you an email but I guess I dont need to LOL

Man, I'm going through withdraws :banghead:

Where's my evil face :dead-horse-fast2:

For now I am going to have to take over SPAM

DJ :spam2:

I don't like spam...get that man an evil face smiley ASAP. LOL

:welcome: to you both

djdieseltech said:
Man, I'm going through withdraws :banghead:

Where's my evil face :dead-horse-fast2:

For now I am going to have to take over SPAM

DJ
evil3.gif

That looks much better hopefully they will upload him soon for you :ylsuper:

Thanks Guys,

I feel like I'm at a family reunion :aiwebs_011:

Partsguy, I've read some of your posts and I see you are behaving as usual :lolly: Keep up the good work. Somebody needs to keep these folks on their toes.

Kat,

I was going to write to you. Saturday night at Moroso they had Girls Gone Wild match-ups and DJ offered to train me to bracket race Mini Me :rockwoot: I am so excited :woohoo: Of course, without NOS for now cause I have no experience at the track or with nitrous. Actually had he offered an extra shot, I would've gotten worried :aiwebs_025:

Have a nice day everybody,
Vivian

MOMBENZ said:
Kat,

I was going to write to you. Saturday night at Moroso they had Girls Gone Wild match-ups and DJ offered to train me to bracket race Mini Me :rockwoot: I am so excited :woohoo: Of course, without NOS for now cause I have no experience at the track or with nitrous. Actually had he offered an extra shot, I would've gotten worried :aiwebs_025:

Vivian

You go girl

:woohoo: :woohoo:

MOMBENZ said:
Kat,

Vivian
:rockwoot:

Back