Wesley wade rawdiesel

zfstone

zfstone
I recently bought a trans and transfer case from him transfer case was busted and I knew that and was buying it for salvage parts. The trans however was supposed to be good. Got it in the truck never left the shop and heard severe clatter. Took the trans back out broke it down to find the input shaft gear and mateing countershaft gear were missing several teeth. I contacted wesley about it and asked him to cover the parts(less than $350) and I would eat the labor pretty fair I thought. He told me he had an input shaft he would send me that was all he offered. So buyer beware he in my opinion is a liar and a cheat. I will never do business with him ever.

Zfstone
Zac

Been there before man..wesley used to do all my work spent a fair amount of money wirh him...my lost motor build lasted 3 minutes of run time and came apart from being assembled.wrong..hes nothing but a liar and a con artist..i have saved people from buying anything else from him.he doesnt stand behind his work and has numerous lies.. i hope no one does business with him again tired of hearing people get screwed over.

Well hopefully this will save somebody a big headache. I know I'll never deal with him again.

I believe he is on here. Maybe you will get a reply.

I doubt it I know he is a liar and since he did not man up and rectify the situation I believe he is also a coward. He has my address and I invite him to show up so I can better express myself face to face with him.

Check out the other thread under the staging lanes "carnage" section. Plenty of horror stories available! He's created a damn army against him is all I got to say. Even if he was to build a "puller", 1.) His machine shop sucks 2.) Assembly sucks 3.) Soon he won't even be welcome at pulls. (unless you count Cythiana,Ky as a "pull" LOL)

Back