West Coast Hotrod Association Interest

thedieselbunch

Ladies and Gentleman a good friend of mine sits on the board of the West Coast Hotrod Association. He called me this morning to ask if I thought there would be enough interest in the competition diesel world to create a class in the West Coast Hotrod Association.
I told him that there should be.....Just wanted to see if there would be an interest...Let me know then I can let him know.
Here is their website if your interested..

www.westcoasthotrod.com

Anybody?

Rick

I know we are looking at doing a few tracks in CA this year, I am not sure what ones. As I get more info ........ I will pass it along ......

chrleb1 said:
It'd be nice for us Cali guys.
heck yeah it would be nice for us, i mean not to many events held hear. it would be nice to have some big events that we didnt have to drive hours and hours to get to.

Twisted Shifter said:
I know we are looking at doing a few tracks in CA this year, I am not sure what ones. As I get more info ........ I will pass it along ......

Darn tootin' you better be looking at CA tracks. Yay!

I would be interested in slow poke racing. There's enough Calif/West Coast guys and gals I'm sure we'd all appreciate as many close events as we can get.

Drag racing=......................................................................:homo:

:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

-Tom

I think that would be pretty neat, for 2008 they have 4 Bakersfield races and 1 sacramento race.

We had events last year in Washington, Oregon, Idaho and Montana. And yes we currently are having talks with tracks in California and hope to have a couple of events in 2008. So stay tuned to www.nhrda.com

WOW...this sounds interesting. I know the folks at West Coast Hotrod and also the guys over at Team Racing Enterprises are great folks. All the shows that I have been around have been top notch....
I will be talking to Tom at Team this morning to relay the infomation...

Rick

Last edited:
Not yet...I know that the meeting where this was suggested everybody seemed to be excited about it..Have not heard anything else...
I will do some asking to see ..

Rick

Back