Western Illinois pulls

mpeters0991

Does anyone have any schedules for the pulls around western illnois? Specifically Adams, Hancock, and Schuyler counties?

Short notice, and not sure which classes you're looking to see, but there is a good pull in Oquawka, IL this Saturday, just up in Henderson County.
OquawkaFlyer2000payoutrevised6-27-14_zpsd992c996.jpg

I saw that one. I'm hoping to make it to that one and then there is one tonight in Rushville I think I'm going to go to. Didn't know if anyone had a actual schedule for pulls around the tri-state area.

Heres a schedule for Eastern IA, SW Wisconsin. The pull Satuday in Oquakwa is a Heartland and ECITPA pull. Heartland is basically a brush pulling club. ECI is just limited pros and light supers. I doubt we go, its quite a haul, but we possibly have a 2 hot 2 farm tractor and a twinned Dodge if we don't break tomorrow.

Attachments

• 2014 Schedule.pdf
    282.7 KB · Views: 0
Alright thanks man. I'm hoping to make it to that one in Oquawka. Not sure if very member forum members are going or not.

Wife and I drove up to the pulls in oquawka and got there around 5 and pretty much immediately left because of the lack of places to sit. Very very poorly set up imo

When I left it was still raining and there was absolutely no place to sit. The entire length of the track people had either backed trailers along or they backed their trucks up to the edge of the track

It got rained out. Idk who the promotor was, but unless its a little bitty pull, trucks and trailers don't really work on the side of the track..

I wasn't sure, but I know our ECITPA club brought 2 of their classes down, limited pros and light super stocks.

Back