what a beast

I get a kick out of these guy who have nothing better to do than give people crap over how they post. They act like they own comp d or some thing :kick:

I get a kick out of these guy who have nothing better to do than give people crap over how they post. They act like they own comp d or some thing :kick:

yea i know! its a 74 ram charger with a auto tranny. He said everything is stock hes not sure on the specs with a title

we horse around and give eachother a hard time on this board... if you want a G rated hand holding board, there are plenty of other options

nobody was harmed in the posting of this thread

we horse around and give eachother a hard time on this board... if you want a G rated hand holding board, there are plenty of other options

nobody was harmed in the posting of this thread

I dont mind like I said I get a kick out of it. It's not my thread anyway just my$.02

74 Ramcharger

Should have a dana 44 / 9.25 diffs, likely with 3.55 gears and a full time transfer case.

In other words I would scrap it.

74 Ramcharger

Should have a dana 44 / 9.25 diffs, likely with 3.55 gears and a full time transfer case.

In other words I would scrap it.

Well thats great you know what you are talking about! thanks for your input. Please like i SAID it would be a cool project!! BUT i understand somebody has to be a smartass:bow::bow::bow: THANK YOU AGAIN

bif these threads are fun to watch...one guy gets butt soar cuz someone ragged on his thread and when everyone sees hes sensitive he gets hammered nonstop haha i love it

Back