What A Dragster Should Look Like

COMP461

Comp Diesel Sponsor
This is one of Charlie Stewarts new dragsters, this one will be a powerstroke powered one. With a 100 lbs 16 year old girl, this car should be very lite, around 1750 lbs with driver and should be a diffident contender for a 6 second pass, its 256 inches long and a slip joint car ,

The pictures are of the adjustable front end for stagger, and the adjustable rear angle. The body is covered with plastic

Attachments

• dragstersm1.jpg
    dragstersm1.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 165
  • dragstersm2.jpg
    dragstersm2.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 108
  • dragstersm3.jpg
    dragstersm3.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
more pictures

Attachments

• dragstersm4.jpg
    dragstersm4.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 146
You are not kidding Greg! Dr. Performance is going to be HUGE competition in the Top Diesel class. Can't wait to see Kenny and the crew in action along with their Pro Diesel truck!

I know who's car that is...and who's driving.

Can't wait to see her make a hit.

I've been talkin' smack to 'er already too.:hehe:

Ok now Charlie and Greg need to build me a race car, I'll get Ray to do the engine then I can have fun too. :D

your already been down the track in one of my rides , if you will just make my 565 get on and off the dyno , you can come play with it

EMcBride said:
You are not kidding Greg! Dr. Performance is going to be HUGE competition in the Top Diesel class. Can't wait to see Kenny and the crew in action along with their Pro Diesel truck!

I think we are going to be real competitors in Top Sportsman

There is a line for that dyno a mile long.......... Ray knows you're chomping at the bit for it.

I'm hoping fro 1100 hp on that one , and its all aluminum

and who's this guy talking about Name droping ,

COMP461 said:
I think we are going to be real competitors in Top Sportsman
I hope so Greg, that would flat out be COOL. Top Sportsman/Dragster is the ultimate in bracket racing IMO. I truly hope that you get some laps in that truck.

EMcBride said:
I hope so Greg, that would flat out be COOL. Top Sportsman/Dragster is the ultimate in bracket racing IMO. I truly hope that you get some laps in that truck.

maybe have a run off with the Trucks getting a handycap, or say .5

Ok I'll bite. Whos is it? I've seen the same pics of the same car on two different sites with different people claiming it.

Its David Lott's @ Diesel Innovations out of the Houston area. I believe him and his daughter are gonna share driving duties.

Sammy%20with%20bag.jpg

I don't like cats, and even if I did, they don't belong in a bag.

Back