what are rocker pedestals worth?

I would say $100. I have a set I would sell for that anyway.

depends on what type of rockers they are the CR rockers aren't as saute after due to the plastic in the tips the all metal ones are more saute after.

Hell. I'm selling rocker pedestals with arms, a block, a crank, a head, crank case, cover, and a number of other things for 150 bucks (all good).. No one wanted to even offer me any money. So I gave it all to the first person who threw out a number. I just didn't care, I wanted to get it off my shelves.

depends on what type of rockers they are the CR rockers aren't as saute after due to the plastic in the tips the all metal ones are more saute after.

Being it is in the 12V section, I would say he isn't looking for CR rockers. :Cheer:

Hell. I'm selling rocker pedestals with arms, a block, a crank, a head, crank case, cover, and a number of other things for 150 bucks (all good).. No one wanted to even offer me any money. So I gave it all to the first person who threw out a number. I just didn't care, I wanted to get it off my shelves.

does the person you gave it all to know you're selling it?

does the person you gave it all to know you're selling it?

Yup, listed it all on here, no bites. Listed it on the local board, still no bites. Just listed it again on the local board, no prices, just said make me an offer, still no offers. Had a guy I know from Canada finally call me up and told me what he needed. I told him to tell me what he'd give me for it. He said 150, I said fine. I just needed money for food, and I'm losing the house anyways. So I had to get rid of it somehow.

Yup, listed it all on here, no bites. Listed it on the local board, still no bites. Just listed it again on the local board, no prices, just said make me an offer, still no offers. Had a guy I know from Canada finally call me up and told me what he needed. I told him to tell me what he'd give me for it. He said 150, I said fine. I just needed money for food, and I'm losing the house anyways. So I had to get rid of it somehow.

What else you selling?

I'll get a list and message you tonight or in the morning.. I'll have to go out to the garage and see what I still have. I gave a lot of stuff to the scrap guy already.

Sorry about the house and all. Hopefully something changes soon.

damnit man, I'm sorry to hear about the house :(

Thanks guys, no worries though. At least losing the house gives me an option to move to where the jobs are. Paying for a wife and 3 babies on unemployment only lasts so long, it was bound to happen. Now you guys can see why I've been such a **** head on here LOL..

Sorry for the hijack speeddemon!

it's all good man, if you feel the need to vent, let it fly man... we may talk some trash on here, but we're mostly a big dysfunctional family! LOL

it's all good man, if you feel the need to vent, let it fly man... we may talk some trash on here, but we're mostly a big dysfunctional family! LOL

You should probably put more emphasis on the dysfunctional! LOL

"Mostly" should be "completely".

And... Sorry about your happenings Jeff. PM me your list.

Back