What color?

MegaCabRam

Or colors... Its going to be a puller, someday anyways. Iv still got to get a hood, fenders and another passenger side door but i want to get it ready to paint while im working on getting a engine built. I cant decide what color i want to go with though, dont really want to go back with black... The only two i have in mind right now are yellow or black and silver two tone (black from the pin stripe up)

Dont look like much now but its a big improvement from what it started out as.

227307_10150208204038534_668573533_7089371_4557049_n.jpg

Last edited:
John Deere Green! :rockwoot: LOL :hehe:

At least you finally got some sheet metal on that frame...its a start!! :poke:

Haha I'd go with new holland blue before I did that

Iv already had somebody offer to buy the paint if I'd paint it hot pink lol

Last edited:
Can't blame a guy for try'n can ya? ;)

You know what....I don't think anybody would put that past you James Lee! :eek: LOL

black and silver, then you dont have to paint the firewall, jams, inside of the bed, ect.

Yea kinda what I was thinking, ever since I saw the blacks diesel performance cr at ts last year iv been in love with the black and silver, I definitely want to go with a sport front end.

metallic black (see teddybear's truck for this) and charcoal (like mosley's truck) two-tone...

I agree on the black & silver!! Do you already have a hood, fenders & pass door? If not i know where there is a parts truck that has all of those in good shape.

Mine is green but had a member photoshop my two colors for me. Gets paint in 2 weeks

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1316702857662.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1316702857662.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 0
Back