What do I need to look for?

BRE

Alright I've searched... Things on my list.
Engine hours
Coolant leaks
See when the deletes were done

I don't know these trucks. I'm usually a dodge guy and we stumbled on this one and may offload the mustang and get into this one. I hate to make such a useless post but that's really the only solid answers I found... so for now, here's the the CL link.

2008 Ford F-350 DRW FX4 Diesel PRICE DROP!!!

Check the air filter for dead cummins, if you find non don't buy it.

Check the air filter for dead cummins, if you find non don't buy it.

Any particular generation? Or is it all?

While I like this truck, the single wheels longbed truck was pure awesome.

Damn these things are getting cheap. There was a leather loaded 09 with nav etc and less miles that the dealership couldn't get 19k for.(On the wholesale side) It's tempting, but I love having no debt!

Not much too look for, the only problems I have had is just belt tensioners and alternator. The main things are the updates along with the radiator wich were big things. And since I have one for sale I hate how cheap they are going right now, and the fuel economy sucks I only get around 15 with mine deleted with Spartan tuning.

There is two of these sitting together. This one and a crew cab single wheel long bed. I absolutely love the long bed but this will be my girlfriends and she doesn't like the longbed part.

It kinda concerns me why he is only asking rough trade in for it. I'm gonna try and go look at it this weekend though. Both trucks look super clean in person on the outside and both are deleted and tuned. The single wheel truck has less miles as well but I think I've already lost that fight.

Good luck, I think these trucks are pretty tough, they are just a pita to work on.

Damn these things are getting cheap. There was a leather loaded 09 with nav etc and less miles that the dealership couldn't get 19k for.(On the wholesale side) It's tempting, but I love having no debt!

Dude you bought a house:stab:

Well... I called the guy and found enough to make me drop it. Looks like we will just keep the mustang. While it may still be a good deal I just don't think we are gonna mess with it.

Good deal? That's way too much for that.

Trade in values are **** for the 6.4.

Nada says different. He's asking rough trade in for it. And by just looking at it like I did the other night, it was clean, real clean.

Thats why you dont trade it in. You just keep purchasing parts for it untill you love it again.*nx*

Back