what do yall recommend?

Um what more do u wanna know.....I'm new to the diesel world....i love diesels but just finally got my own.....all I know is its an automatic diesel with a 6.4L 6 cylinder turbo

Ok..... Didn't know if it was a new to you truck.... So could be a vp 5.9, early common rail 5.9, late common rail 5.9. Or new 6.7 with DEF or 6.7 without DEF.

But being a 6.7 without DEF, I'd say an H&S for the deletes, especially if you plan on other mods. If you are just wanting a little better mileage, then look into torque technologies.

6.7 with def..... H&S and TS Stryker.

Just my $.02. Happy Shopping ;)

I have a preban H&S mini max and a delete kit For Sale... I just took it off my 2012 I sold.

Ok..... Didn't know if it was a new to you truck.... So could be a vp 5.9, early common rail 5.9, late common rail 5.9. Or new 6.7 with DEF or 6.7 without DEF.

But being a 6.7 without DEF, I'd say an H&S for the deletes, especially if you plan on other mods. If you are just wanting a little better mileage, then look into torque technologies.

6.7 with def..... H&S and TS Stryker.

Just my $.02. Happy Shopping ;)
Dude it's a stock 6.4 Cummins.

Yes the truck is new to me.....it's a 6.4 no def.....i want get alittle better mileage and it seems alittle sluggish to me....

There seems to be a level of confusion here.
It can be cured with education, if people want to teach and the OP wants to learn. :bang
I'll start it off with the fact that a Dodge didn't come with a 6.4, but they have a 6.7 from mid-year 2007 to current production.

Mark.

Back