what fuel plate do YOU have?

snow ram

Newb
just like the topic states, what kind of fuel plate are you guys running and why did you pick that one? any other info on it like the numbers your truck puts up and whatnot is welcomed too!
i will kick this off by saying i am running a 6 plate.... and thats because it was in the truck when i got it.

I have a TST #5 and love mine I put down on a loaded dyno 308hp and 845ftlb with just a #5 and afe stage 1 intake in OD.

I had a dual stage convertor and vb upgrade for two years with this plate then this year I started drag racing the truck and one day the convertor clunked and wouldn't lock up then it locked up and broke every thing my avatar is a pic of the convertor and inputshaft when it was taken out. Might of have some to do with the torque locker I have when draging it locks converter right after it hits 2nd gear. So yes you can get away with it for a while depending on driving habit and I am hard I pull my trailier the same as I drag so you should be good for a while but plan on getting a triple loc convertor same day.

100 plate, as I didn't want to black out ever intersection with a 0 plate. Also because it was easy to make the profile with a bench grinder.

That coupled with a 3kgsk, BHAF, 4" exhaust and 16.5deg. timing put my 94 auto at 269/579 with 35"tires and 3.55 ratio.

Travis

I have a stock 215 plate. I took that and built up the end of it with a TIG welder. Then ground the areas smooth the rack arm would ride on. I basically added material to the nose. This limits the total rack travel to 10mm's and brings the fuel in slow on the slope.

The pump uses larger than stock pluger assemblies.

Don~

Back