What injectors do you run?

It's funny how scientists know how it works in the lab and think the real world won't affect anything because "It worked in the lab, it'll work any where." LOL

I am pretty sure comicdp pointed said the exact opposite of that a few times.

probably one of the most important questions of today! and you never know about those crazy Canadians, eh?

long, cold winters + lots of free time indoors = ???

= extended periods of masturbation, along with a good toke and a cozy read of the latest fluid dynamics monthly.Ah, Canada!:welcome:

Although I must say he is quite eloquent and well versed in his posts. Much better than many...

= extended periods of masturbation, along with a good toke and a cozy read of the latest fluid dynamics monthly.Ah, Canada!:welcome:

Although I must say he is quite eloquent and well versed in his posts. Much better than many...

Agreed

Don't take it personal, I handle most people whom have no first hand experience and talk out of their ass the same way.

Apology accepted, and no hard feelings. I am well aware that people with no formal education in science often misunderstand and fear it.

01.png

There is a whole lot of good info here - thanks to everyone that added something.

Fact is, I'm intending to get new injectors. I just figured I'd post over here to get some good opinions from a well-known user base. It's hard to get over all the pompous and prideful remarks about how awesome CompD is, however. Everyone here seems to be a know-it-all.

Is there anybody here who has actually swapped out 7 hole injectors for 5 hole? I'd like to know more about why people were satisfied with one and not the other. Hands down, whatever I get needs to work best in the 1300-2000 RPM range, and in the 5-20 PSI band.

Apology accepted, and no hard feelings. I am well aware that people with no formal education in science often misunderstand and fear it.

No misunderstanding or fearing of any of it. I find it comical how contradictive you are, do you fear the science behind a functioning AFC?

I feel this may be the largest waste of bandwidth I have seen in quite some time. Disagree, agree, argue for 2 pages about agreeing, bicker some more, cool picture, and yet still ask the same question.

Last edited by a moderator:
No misunderstanding or fearing of any of it. I find it comical how contradictive you are, do you fear the science behind a functioning AFC?

Satire and Sarcasm - Apparently some people here also think that I actually spell "Cummins" as "Cummings." :hehe:

I like my 5x25s :lolly: not saying everyone should have them, but even big sticks can do pretty well at low rpm. Other than idle, that is, then they haze like crazy.

With the correct cone angle there isn't anything terribly wrong with a 7 hole nozzle in the 12valve. Jury is still out on the power difference between 5 hole and 7 hole. Seeing as most people are driving trucks with 200,000+ mi on the original engine, crude AFC tunes, timing all over the map, and injection pumps with god knows what precision, I wouldn't lose sleep over it...

With the correct cone angle there isn't anything terribly wrong with a 7 hole nozzle in the 12valve. Jury is still out on the power difference between 5 hole and 7 hole. Seeing as most people are driving trucks with 200,000+ mi on the original engine, crude AFC tunes, timing all over the map, and injection pumps with god knows what precision, I wouldn't lose sleep over it...

I just read this whole topic and this post is probably the only one worth the screen it was typed on. I believe this is the kind of responses the OP was looking for, common sense and real world experience.

I feel this may be the largest waste of bandwidth I have seen in quite some time. Disagree, agree, argue for 2 pages about agreeing, bicker some more, cool picture, and yet still ask the same question.

pot20kettle20black20by20john20takai20dreamstime.jpg

oh my god its never ending

im on standby to drop a "OWNED" in whenever necessary

After realizing who started this thread, it does not surprise me in the least that nothing productive came of this topic.

After realizing who started this thread, it does not surprise me in the least that nothing productive came of this topic.

Ut oooh! Somebody else found out how to use the interwebs as well I see.

CosmicDP do me a favor, click the little red "X" at the top corner of your screen .

I apologize for my phucktarded 1st post.
My buddies sent me over here from that girly movie website to back them up.
I'll try to post something useful for my 2nd post or I fully expect my dumb ass to be IP banned instantly.

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems something productive would come of this thread, If you Watson would read the evidence presented towards you and build a case to disprove what DP has obviously used scientific evidence to strongly put a case together to make his point. Further more what surprised me more is that instead of answering the question you walked around it and went off into "deep" left field, to argue with him some more. Watson, I guess you are supposed to be a god with injectors? From what I have seen I wouldn't let you build injectors for a lego diesel, let alone my pride and joy. Before all your lap dogs try attacking me, look it up on youtube, they have lego diesel engines.

Watson? Post # 1. You guys make it far too obvious.

On a side note, if you look at all of the injector vendors, I would think most could agree I have pushed to back up what I say with flow results, data, real world results, and "science" to help describe why things work one way or another. I'm speaking of spending much time and money on my own part, not a Google education.

I apologize for my phucktarded 1st post.
My buddies sent me over here from that girly movie website to back them up.
I'll try to post something useful for my 2nd post or I fully expect my dumb ass to be IP banned instantly.

I'm about to clean all you mother phuckers off this site....don't phuck with me in my house.
I'm done with you idiots.
One more idiotic post from you or your buddies and y'all are all gone.
I told you morons before to go sh!t in your own sandbox, not ours.

Last warning....period.

CompD staff...if you feel anything at ALL from these guys is useless to this site....get rid of them at will. This sh!t is stopping...today.

Back