What injectors do you run?

Now I know why so many over at cf say this place is full of douche bags and little peckers with big egos.

It's because no one on CF has ever won a major diesel event.

Epically posted via Tapatalk...

I was hoping someone would get it! Nice to know my years of being glued to TNT for Monday Nitro when I was in junior high didn't go to waste!

Knew who it was, but lost the connection....I was actually a Goldberg fan back when I watched the redneck soap opera that is wrestling....I'm so ashamed....

Chris

So since I got the last word in on polkchop before he was banned, does that mean I win the internets?

Hey PC, if you are reading this from your new account...

I won,

Bitc h.
LOL

On a side note, if you look at all of the injector vendors, I would think most could agree I have pushed to back up what I say with flow results, data, real world results, and "science" to help describe why things work one way or another. I'm speaking of spending much time and money on my own part, not a Google education.

I've just spent some time doing a Google information search, because that's where I get all my information and that's how I've learned everything I know, and it seems you're not the only injector vendor who backs up what he says with evidence. Look at what I found.

IMG00018-20110317-1034.jpg

Seems you're not the only injector expert out there with real world experience. What do you have to say now smart guy?

Last edited:
I've just spent some time doing a Google information search, because that's where I get all my information and that's how I've learned everything I know, and it seems you're not the only injector vendor who backs up what he says with evidence. Look at what I found.

Seems you're not the only injector expert out there with real world experience. What do you have to say now smart guy?

Go away.

The old; I sprayed my injector on a piece of paper look at how smart I am response. Of course Jamie also claimed the cone angle was dependent on crank angle, yet the EDM machine has no input for what engine the nozzle is being used in.

Ahh yes, even more evidence that you suffered from fetal alcohol syndrome! ."Watson" presented actual photos of different spray patterns in hopes that maybe you could learn something. Well shame on him, though I do wonder if you would act this way if this info were given to you by another member on here? Hmmmm.

The old; I sprayed my injector on a piece of paper look at how smart I am response. Of course Jamie also claimed the cone angle was dependent on crank angle, yet the EDM machine has no input for what engine the nozzle is being used in.

OOOOOOOOOO. You just got DP'ed.....

LOL

Hey cosmic, go swing off jaimes balls like everyone else who wants to roll some coal. Waste your money, then make a comeback crying whining thread asking someone else to build you a good set of injectors......happens everytime

So this guy is a Jamie nutswinger??? If so, that pretty much ruins any credibility he would hope to have ...bieng attached to that guy is like bieng attached to the anchor on the titanic, You are SURELY going down.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IlHgbOWj4o"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IlHgbOWj4o[/ame]

Ahh yes, even more evidence that you suffered from fetal alcohol syndrome! ."Watson" presented actual photos of different spray patterns in hopes that maybe you could learn something. Well shame on him, though I do wonder if you would act this way if this info were given to you by another member on here? Hmmmm.

Who's Watson?