What kind of lube to buy?

DieselNasty

ARP Ultra Torque Assembly lube or reg ARP assembly lube. Using on studs and bolts just want to have extra.

Thanks

INTERNATIONAL COMPOUND#2. Beats any molly lube you will ever use.. You get it from DETROIT DIESEL...

gotta put my vote in for the butternut rum flavored...warms up when u lick it....

astroglide gets my vote.... hasn't worked too well on the torquing of the head studs though....
still working on that one...

thats y you use the flavored stuff...that way when you have to lick each one down to 125lbs 4 times...you dont get bored.

i used arp's good stuff. worked fine.

astroglide gets my vote.... hasn't worked too well on the torquing of the head studs though....
still working on that one...

I.D. Glide is better! I've got nothing else to add, use the stuff that comes with the studs.....wow still too many words.

Jim

when i installed my head studs i only used about half of what they gave me.

don't know about ya'll but i normally don't need lube cause i can get her wet enough on my own.

Ok im ordering the ultra lube which i think is supposed 2 be better then the regular moly lube. At least that's what the description says.

when i installed my head studs i only used about half of what they gave me.

don't know about ya'll but i normally don't need lube cause i can get her wet enough on my own.

Don't take much lube to get a 8mm bolt in a 12mm hole...

Back