what should my fuel pressure be?

anywhere from 10 to 15 at idle. and at wide open throttle you want it to be as high as possible id keep it above 5.

the truck runs good, i dont notice any sign of it not getting enough fuel. So if i do have to upgrade what would be the best, i only run a comp, smarty, and maybe someday small injectors and turbo, what would be the best upgrade

Mine was running 11-12 psi before the lift pump failed on me while towing. Luckily I was only a mile from the campground. After replacing the lift pump I now idle at 18-19psi and drop to 14-15ish WOT. I would look at updating your lift pump soon....

whats better fass or air dog, ive heard its air dog, they say its more quiet, smaller and about 100$ cheaper, true or not

I'm having problems with my 1yr old FASS. It seized up on me, but I was able to get it running again. My brother has the Airdog on both his trucks with no problems. So I'd say save your money and get the Airdog/Raptor.

Either or on the FASS or Airdog, both are good folks to deal with who stand behind their product.

I would suggest keeping your fuel pressure no less than 10 psi at WOT. Anywhere between the 10-20 range will be fine on the vp44. Let me know if I can help.

ok i think my commander might be off because its telling me that I ran 36 lbs. of boost with a stock turbo, is that right

yeah but its as of right now a stock truck. i didn't think you could get that much with a stock truck

Back