What size lift and tires is this?

BigPSD

I cant remember if this truck was posted on this site or another one. I was wondering if anyone knows what size Rize lift this is... Im thinking its a 10" Rize(seeing how you cant get a 12" for the 08s yet.) Do those tires look like just 38"s?

Thanks guys

08F3501.jpg

08F3502.jpg

08F3503.jpg

need bigger tires IMO. they just don't fill up the wheel wells at all

those rims and tires look stupid. why is the trend to the no sidewall thing..

Big sidewalls make the truck wonder . Its not good for off roading but great for the street.

40" Toyos
22x14 XD Diesels
14" lift (8" RIZE stretched to 14")

(I have a good memory :D)

it would look so much better with rize ladder bars though...

DCSpecial said:
40" Toyos
22x14 XD Diesels
14" lift (8" RIZE stretched to 14")

(I have a good memory :D)

Stretched to 12.5"...Its the 8" coils, 2.5" top spacer, and 2" lower spacer. The trac bar and drag link were both cut and sleeved, and the drag link is risking maxing out the drag link ends.

Not really a recommended steering setup...itd be nice if Rize would make that steering crossmember for the 08s, but they say there are no plans.

Forrest Nearing said:
why do lifted Fords always look like the most bada$$ thing ever

I don't know why other trucks aren't as cool lifted.... its just a ford thing I guess

Jess@FarmboyFab said:
Stretched to 12.5"...Its the 8" coils, 2.5" top spacer, and 2" lower spacer. The trac bar and drag link were both cut and sleeved, and the drag link is risking maxing out the drag link ends.

Not really a recommended steering setup...itd be nice if Rize would make that steering crossmember for the 08s, but they say there are no plans.

You sure about that???

#1: Your memory sucks azz :shake:

#2: Seems to clear the 40s pretty well for only being a 12.5".

I thought Joe said it was a 14", but I could be wrong.
Clearing the 40s about as well as Bear Hunter who has a 15-16" on his 07

yea, that's more than 12.5". The 08s are a tad higher but that looks to be about 14", in my humble opinion..... :fish:

Junior (Jesse LOL ),

Here's Joe's response when asked on the height of that truck when he posted pics:

ExtremeFord4x4 said:
It's about 14" of lift with 40" yoyo's.

Basically the same truck....not really, but similar.......just be sitting down when you ask the price of that One Up Offroad suspension LOL

Better bring $20k+ to the party just for suspension and steering...

Back