what would you do?

taterbob01

well heres what i have
180 pump(100 plate and i assume 4k springs)
64/71
150hp sticks
2095 plug
airdog 150
.084 lines
24* timing

truck runs great and feels STRONG but i think i can get more out of it? what would you upgrade if you had this..all opinions welcome! also what hp do you think this currently is good for with good tuning? thanks yall!:rockwoot:

Injectors and dvs

Sometimes I think I need bigger injectors, then I get on it and can't see behind me lol

thats what i was thinkin, im really cleaning up the fuel right now.. im sure i could turn it up some more. so many choices out there!! 6 hole injectors seem to be mentioned alot on the p pumped forum, and full cuts too much for the street!? trial and error time i guess lol

.024 DVs are good on the street. is your AFC fully modded? you can also pull the plate out.

make sure your actually getting full rack travel. Ditch the plate

Maybe a DV change

Has the pump been benched? If not send it to Seth @ Diesel Performace Engineering to be flowed and balanced. Send your injectors also to make sure their balanced.

I just got my puller's pump and injectors back yesterday and cannot wait to get this thing reassembled....got my pump back quick and was a great price in my opinion!

Has the pump been benched? If not send it to Seth @ Diesel Performace Engineering to be flowed and balanced. Send your injectors also to make sure their balanced.

I just got my puller's pump and injectors back yesterday and cannot wait to get this thing reassembled....got my pump back quick and was a great price in my opinion!

x2 on that great price, and great service. They had my pump in and out in a week, runs great fuels like a beast!

66/74/.90T4 charger and a T4 manifold. You've got plenty of fuel, balanced or not....

Just add a 75mm S400 as a twin in that concoction and then hold on! LOL You might also want to consider a cam upgrade and head studs.

Last edited:
as much as id love to get this thing benched i just simply cant have my truck down for more then a night. its my dd! i was thinking about upgrading to a real quality injector.. current ones are ok at best (wont name names but yeah) but was considering upgrading to the mach 7s.. folks seem really happy with them on here.dv upgrade? maybe.. was looking at the sdx comps, read good about them too!

ETH as far as air goes.. i feel sure my 64 isnt cleaning up a 180 pump completely but its hitting about 53 psi WOT and isnt leaving much of a smoke trail behind me, very little!..starwheel cranked forward a good bit, plate and housing FF, maybe its just my superior afc tuning skills haha! keep em comin yalll! love to hear the thoughts!

well not necessarily seeking smoke but just figured a single 64mm turbo wouldnt be clearing up a FF plate,housing and starwheel 180 pump?? sometimes i miss my push button power!! haha its not fully modded but i have ground the foot, and added the plug

well not necessarily seeking smoke but just figured a single 64mm turbo wouldnt be clearing up a FF plate,housing and starwheel 180 pump?? sometimes i miss my push button power!! haha its not fully modded but i have ground the foot, and added the plug
Pull your afc and check it with air to see what its doing. I would think you would have some smoke fforward.

Also don't get machs. Get with smokem for injectors and dvs. I have machs BTW

im running 6x12's and im really happy with it,,, easly more fuel then my 64mm can handle with the plate out

Back