What's a good event to attend?

RonA

Within 2000 miles of California? Something where they would have drag racing and maybe a dyno event. Preferably around may or june.

RonA

We have a couple good events up here in the PNW. Portland is right around that time frame. Not sure about the Seattle race.

i vote ts in may as well. a couple of us went down from ny. really good time

imo, if your a racer and wouldnt mind watching some pulls, ts shoot out. if your into pulling and want a little racing, scheids. well worth the trip

Probly TS which is in May but it's just over 2000 miles for us, I have been twice, drove once flew once, really fun event. Schieds is 1/8th mile racing so not quite as fun to watch or race.

Is TS the one that got cancelled a while back due to bad behavior?

I know March 12 is not what you listed, but the NHRDA race in Phoenix blew my mind last year. Amazing fan turn out (over 6000 IIRC), trucks from all over the country, vender row, dyno, and this year sand drags and mud bogs.

Weekend on the edge is a very good event. Fans are not out of control, good clean fun. Two day event last year was awesome, drag racing on friday and then dyno and sledpull on saturday. Very well attended last year! Made some cool friends too! Looking forward to making this my 3rd year in a row attending.

Its in salt lake city/ ogden. Not too terrible of a drive only thing is it is in august this year....i think...i gotta check

Back