What's a totaled 2012 worth?

srt cummins

Have a friend thought bought a 2012 4x4 4dr shortbed. Leather seats automatic transmission truck has 204 miles. It was 5 days off the lot and he wrecked it while he was drunk Saturday night. Insurance is going to total it because it rolled on the right side. I have not seen the damage but I'm positive it's bad if they totaled a 50,000 truck. They are getting back to him this week with a price to buy it back. My question is how much is to much to pay for it? I want to get so I can work on my 1500 again to get it going for now.

They know what that truck is worth to the auction, probably wont be cheap.

Your friend is a dumbass

Yeah we have all made mistakes he swerved not to hit a car pulling out in front of him. Guess what who was in the car? off duty cop that was also drunk. Friend blew a .06 the Limit is .08 but still got him for a DWI.

Yeah we have all made mistakes he swerved not to hit a car pulling out in front of him. Guess what who was in the car? off duty cop that was also drunk. Friend blew a .06 the Limit is .08 but still got him for a DWI.

Blew under but still got cited? That's rough.

All they have to do is prove you are impaired... BAC level is out the window at that moment

Insurance agent said 5,000-10,000 so what would be the most you would pay?

I suppose it depends on why you want it. That 10k is half what the buy back here would be. To a junkyard, that trans is 1500, engine is 5k, about a grand a piece for the axles ect.

For 5k I would be trowing money at them.

What did the cop blow? Or should I ask "who" did the cop blow?

junk yard stuff

I recently priced a 2004.5 5.9 for a customer at the salvage yard, $6500 my cost...
sooo if you can get the whole truck for 5-10k that sounds like a good deal if you have the cash.

If you can get it for 5K you've got a steal. I think 5-10 is reasonable.

What did the cop blow? Or should I ask "who" did the cop blow?

The cops get away with a lot hear. There is so many of them that are crooked the FBI doing an investagtion on them right now. They are not scared to shoot ill tell you that much.

It will be at least 15k if its repairable. I'd buy it too! let me know what it takes if you dont take it!

Back