What's cheapest way to make 650 to 700 on 24 valve

Widenerexpress

I have 99 24 valve that I have done a 160 p pump conversion on already. I'm wonder what's the cheapest and easy way to make 650 to 700 hp on fuel only . I'm thankful for any help I can get on this

The word "cheap" should not be anywhere near the phrase "650 to 700hp on fuel only". lol

You will be looking at some money to do that, if anything the less expenive route would be a 71mm S400 single, nitrous kit and tweaking the pump + good 200-250hp injectors. But your also going to need atleast a tranny, studs, and O-ring/firering.

64/71,191s or 024s,6x012 injectors 30* of timing will get you there

Anyone can make power with the bottle. It isn't even a challenge.

that's what guys who've spent a million dollars on their truck and have never run nitrous say...

nitrous isn't as magical as you fuel guys think... it'll tear stuff up REALLY quickly if you don't know what you're doing

The word "cheap" should not be anywhere near the phrase "650 to 700hp on fuel only". lol

You will be looking at some money to do that, if anything the less expenive route would be a 71mm S400 single, nitrous kit and tweaking the pump + good 200-250hp injectors. But your also going to need atleast a tranny, studs, and O-ring/firering.

I like that idea^
Could make more than what you want as well.

Last edited:
Let me explain how hard it it is to make 650 cheap with nitrous. But the crappiest big injectors made. By an out of the box 62mm charger. Put full cuts in your pump, and push the plate to the front. Take the air cleaner off and strap it to the dyno. At about 2400 rpm have someone open the valve on the bottle and spray the stream right into the compressor.
Maybe you could do a coin trick with the left over magic.

Let me explain how hard it it is to make 650 cheap with nitrous. But the crappiest big injectors made. By an out of the box 62mm charger. Put full cuts in your pump, and push the plate to the front. Take the air cleaner off and strap it to the dyno. At about 2400 rpm have someone open the valve on the bottle and spray the stream right into the compressor.

24 valve... :poke:

I don't think we're talking dyno queens, but you're right... you can make a glory pull or two, but if you want to actually race the thing, you can't just feed it tons of nitrous and expect it to live or run right :(

I don't think we're talking dyno queens, but you're right... you can make a glory pull or two, but if you want to actually race the thing, you can't just feed it tons of nitrous and expect it to live or run right :(

But if he cared about more then a dyno sheet.. He'd say what times he wants to run. To say..... beat his older brother or somethin' :kick:

I think the gentleman stated 650-700 on fuel only. Chad gave him the correct answer. It will work on the dyno or the track.

I'm not trying build a drag truck or just.a dyno truck I'm trying to build some thing that is half ass street able but can still lay down 650 or so on the dyno All I have done to my truck so far is 6/12 injectors 160 p pump no plate 4 k gov spring fire ringed head and board .20 over and air dog and when I said cheap I know I'm not going to make that kinda power on 3 grand but I don't want to spend 50000

I don't really understand people who shoot for a particular dyno number... I quit dyno'ing these things years ago when I realized that the truck with the highest numbers doesn't always win

Back