Whats it going to take $$$ wise to sell this???

RyanB

Hey Guys...the new Super Mod is well on the way of completion but we still have our other 3.0 rolling chassis sitting here and needs to go. We have managed to part everything out except the roller its self. Just curious as to what kind of money you guys think is reasonable for it. When we decieded to part it I had the price a little over 5K and now its down to $4250.(which is 50% of what we have into it the way it sits) We have had TONS of intrested but nothing really solid and it needs to go....just don't want to loose to much on it but need the cash to help out the new build!!!!!!!

Instead of posting all the info again I will just link to the forsale page if you guys havn't seen it before.

1995 Dodge Puller Rolling Chassis - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

Truck is mint condition and will save someone a ton of work fooling around with another truck just to get it to this state...just drop your goodies in and go basically!

Thanks guys...let me know what you all think.

Ryan

Yeah, I hear that alot...I know once someone see's it, it will be gone for sure....just have to have someone look at it first!

Not sure if its due to being from Canada. The truck has a clean title, I have all the required info for getting it across the boarder which is pretty easy. I have one guy really intrested in it but he can't get a passport and doesn't want to buy it sight un-seen....

Ryan

2000$... That rear looks like it will fall out first time any power to it on a tight track

trust me...the rear isn't going anywhere.This truck was built just like our new truck....over built and tuff. The rear end was bassed off of how most of the mod guys with Oem framed trucks are putting in there rockwells.

In all seriousness....2K is crazy...not sure why you would ever even say that. I am looking for honest opinons. I know its worth every penny of 4.5K or even a bit more. Just needing to sell it.

Ryan

Last edited:
I can't imagine why it hasn't sold at that price... the body is bound to be worth that, not to mention a chunk of change for the front D60, and rear 80 (or 106 if you are still offering that as an option).

Is the hyd. steering complete?

C-ya

Axles are just the D60 and the D80. Steering conists of the Ram, orbital box and the lines...mounted to the D60. Have close to $600 just in the hydrolics!!!!!

I have one guy really intrested in it but he can't get a passport and doesn't want to buy it sight un-seen....
Ryan

Can't get a passport or can't get a pardon from the Queen?

Hey Ryan - not to be rude or anything, but most guys up around here have a rough time gettin $2000 - $2500 for a roller, of any description ,no matter how much money is invested or how decent it is.

At the end of the day it is just a shell on a couple of everyday axles, with hydraulic steering

For someone in the States to come buy it, it is time, and more money as well, which probably would add another $1500 to the overal cost of your roller which would make it wayyyyy too much money

Over the years I've seen the best of the best, running, complete, gasser trucks, around here sell for what your askin for a roller

bein a diesel ready chassis dont make it worth anymore than a gasser ready chassis as far as I can see

The unfortunate part of motorsports is that used stuff usually fetches only about .25 cents on the dollar originally spent

Good luck on your sale

I'm guessin the pardon part... They'll give a passport to anyone. If he's that serious I'd meet him at the boarder Crossing and go from there. My 2 pennies

I'm guessin the pardon part... They'll give a passport to anyone. If he's that serious I'd meet him at the boarder Crossing and go from there. My 2 pennies

Yeah I would do that but I don't have my flat bed anymore and the truck is 6" to long for my cargo trailer

Hey Ryan - not to be rude or anything, but most guys up around here have a rough time gettin $2000 - $2500 for a roller, of any description ,no matter how much money is invested or how decent it is.

At the end of the day it is just a shell on a couple of everyday axles, with hydraulic steering

For someone in the States to come buy it, it is time, and more money as well, which probably would add another $1500 to the overal cost of your roller which would make it wayyyyy too much money

Over the years I've seen the best of the best, running, complete, gasser trucks, around here sell for what your askin for a roller

bein a diesel ready chassis dont make it worth anymore than a gasser ready chassis as far as I can see

The unfortunate part of motorsports is that used stuff usually fetches only about .25 cents on the dollar originally spent

Good luck on your sale

that was what i was thinking,but who am i?

Why would you need a pardon from the Queen? I thought you were joking at first, but after a few posts about it, are you guys serious?

Ken- I have got prices already for shipping if need be and shipping to areas like Indiana, Ohio and PA don't even come close to that my local Hot Shotters.
Im not far away from any of those places. I am located 2.5hours east of Detroit, 1.5 hours from Buffalo. And if you look at a map, I am about 80miles due north of Erie, PA.

Thanks for all the posts and opinions...I now have a better opinion on what its worth....$2500 is deffinatly a low ball and I would rather have it sit it my yard as a lawn ornament for that price.

Why would you need a pardon from the Queen? I thought you were joking at first, but after a few posts about it, are you guys serious?

No Joke- anyone with a criminal record won't get across the boarder anymore. The queen is a bit of a stretch though...usually its just a member of parliment up here in Canada you have to talk to and they inturn right a letter to there Powers to be. Not sure how it works in the US. The process can take well over a year and minor offences like drinking and driving or theft from when you where a minor should get passed thru without problems.

Ryan

Hey Guys...the new Super Mod is well on the way of completion but we still have our other 3.0 rolling chassis sitting here and needs to go. We have managed to part everything out except the roller its self. Just curious as to what kind of money you guys think is reasonable for it. When we decieded to part it I had the price a little over 5K and now its down to $4250.(which is 50% of what we have into it the way it sits) We have had TONS of intrested but nothing really solid and it needs to go....just don't want to loose to much on it but need the cash to help out the new build!!!!!!!

Instead of posting all the info again I will just link to the forsale page if you guys havn't seen it before.

1995 Dodge Puller Rolling Chassis - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

Truck is mint condition and will save someone a ton of work fooling around with another truck just to get it to this state...just drop your goodies in and go basically!

Thanks guys...let me know what you all think.

Ryan

I think it's worth close to what you're asking for it. Hang tight, and look for trades.

Another thing to consider is spending a little money to get it sold. Sometimes something as simple as tinting the windows, a wheel tire combo, or some other thing will get a guy to spring for it.

-jp

Why don't you buy it you quitter.
I think it's worth close to what you're asking for it. Hang tight, and look for trades.

Another thing to consider is spending a little money to get it sold. Sometimes something as simple as tinting the windows, a wheel tire combo, or some other thing will get a guy to spring for it.

-jp

Back