Whats new with VPs?

what makes you say that? you can put newer engines in vehicles...

I always thought it would be a a hassle if it didn't have the original style engine when you went to smog them. Hard to get it to pass smog with a check engine light. If it was possible to put a cr in a 2nd gen with no warning lights and it pass smog I would be all over it

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I always thought it would be a a hassle if it didn't have the original style engine when you went to smog them. Hard to get it to pass smog with a check engine light. If it was possible to put a cr in a 2nd gen with no warning lights and it pass smog I would be all over it

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Pull the bulb out..

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Goodness I don't miss that idle , always sounded like crap to me.

Im gonna have to fall in what is probably the "rice" section but that idle sounds awesome. However if it messes with the driveability... Im out.

I personal have had heck with II service but i still have an Older Dragon Fire or what ever VP they put out that was hotter than the Hot rod pump. I made the 825hp on it but never could get turbo to light on fuel only with the turbo i was running on the dyno. But the last pull i made before i broke the intermediate shaft was the best pull i had ever made at that time. It came to life and was moving down the track. I had just gotten a new job and had to move for it and just couldnt get it back together for a while. I have gotten a shaft in it and everything back in the truck but it wont hold any forward gears and is only building 80psi of line pressure in drive. So some time i need to get the trans back out.

my truck hasnt seen the road in over 3 years and i dought i will try to drive it to the grocery store. its a dedicated hot rod now.

How is his through the valve cover injectors?

I want to build my 24valve but im only 40min from mikes shop and no one around here wants his stuff just b/c its to hard to get replaced when it does go out. But if you've ran it that long with no issues I might look into it.

How much more affective is the top feeds? Is it really worth all the extra money?

That was gonna be my next question as well wonder if its just for ease of changing or if it is just to get one less piece that can go out (tube) out of the equation

The top feed setup flows more fuel and takes care of fuel leaks with cross tubes. They would also do great with a p pump swap.we run his stuff on our truck now the top feeds fuel much harder than his previous. 093 cross tube injector combo. They run the same tips and fuel harder! But I live 15 minutes away from him and believe me everything you hear about his customer service is true. Ihave to drive there and corner him just to get and answer or somthing done. We bought a second pump just so we wouldnt have to wait 3 months to get ours repaired!!!!!! The stuff works great though we may be going cr next year,that is unless this box i just built that reved my truck to 4800 doesnt fry the pump

The top feed setup flows more fuel and takes care of fuel leaks with cross tubes. They would also do great with a p pump swap.we run his stuff on our truck now the top feeds fuel much harder than his previous. 093 cross tube injector combo. They run the same tips and fuel harder! But I live 15 minutes away from him and believe me everything you hear about his customer service is true. Ihave to drive there and corner him just to get and answer or somthing done. We bought a second pump just so we wouldnt have to wait 3 months to get ours repaired!!!!!! The stuff works great though we may be going cr next year,that is unless this box i just built that reved my truck to 4800 doesnt fry the pump

U made a box?

Yes its kinda crude right now but it worked. It hit 4500 rpm during my last hook.......ill post a vidio of it free revving and the one of it pulling. I need to get it on the dyno this week, then i might try to make schied this weekend

Last edited:
Back