Whats next, now that H&S tuners are "done" with... ?

parkland

Does anyone have any idea wether or not a full custom ECM is on the horizon for PSD's?

How come H&S was the 1st and only, so far, to fold?

i talked with those in the know yesterday, it's not as bad as you think it is, the will offer what they have been offering just with a slight variation....which they will announce soon.

i talked with those in the know yesterday, it's not as bad as you think it is, the will offer what they have been offering just with a slight variation....which they will announce soon.

I've doubted a few things you've said in the past....but this is very true. :D Not that I'm anybody to anyone, but I do have a connection "in the know" about this deal as well and they pretty much told me the same thing.

Its only a matter of time before all tuners fold since 99.9% all are used illegally on-road. The EPA will start making the tuner companies accountable for how the buyers use their products.

Its only a matter of time before all tuners fold since 99.9% all are used illegally on-road. The EPA will start making the tuner companies accountable for how the buyers use their products.
Kind of interesting since the H&S tuners are for sale again.LOL

So, the slight variation was they can't be sold in Cali?

Don't most aftermarket parts say "Not to be sold or used in California"? I can check various websites, diesel and gas, and they all say something along those lines. All this hubbub over that damn place?

So, the slight variation was they can't be sold in Cali?

Don't most aftermarket parts say "Not to be sold or used in California"? I can check various websites, diesel and gas, and they all say something along those lines. All this hubbub over that damn place?

Out of fairness, I think I heard that the population of california is the same as all of canada....
Even here in canada, you can buy various things that have california EPA stickers on them.

"Warning, contains xxxx known to the state of california to cause cancer ...."
"Complies with xxxxx in accordance with california clean air resource board..."

yeah it's pretty dumb.

Wasn't that state in big financial trouble recently?
Where the heck do they get the cash to run this crap?
*bdh*

Out of fairness, I think I heard that the population of california is the same as all of canada....
Even here in canada, you can buy various things that have california EPA stickers on them.

"Warning, contains xxxx known to the state of california to cause cancer ...."
"Complies with xxxxx in accordance with california clean air resource board..."

yeah it's pretty dumb.

Wasn't that state in big financial trouble recently?
Where the heck do they get the cash to run this crap?
*bdh*

From states like Texas

well then.....STOP GIVING THEM MONEY:) when they get broke an hungry enough they will join reality again

From states like Texas

Ahhhh...

Sounds like canada's "quebec".

They like it their way, but they keep taking money out of the equalization fund. (They fund a lot of stuff from alberta's oil money.)

They apparently have oil in quebec, but they don't really produce it, as its "not their way of life"?
WTF that means I never understood, I guess if you feed a starving dog, it's not gonna go away, it's just gonna hang out and eat a free lunch.
Otherwise known as a "welfare" province.... they take more than they make, and are quite happy doing so.

It is, amazing that through these hard economic times, people in general allow such behaviour of some states / provinces.

This is all
IMHO, of course.
bif

Back