Whats your water/meth hp increase?

I'm interested...

FWIW (this is a ferd guy talkin so...) I've never seen a truck dyno higher with water/meth. Run cooler yes, make more power, no.

For the guys that are seein an increase, what kinda temps were you seeing without the water?

id say just a guessamation 50 to 60hp rain-x 2n1 -25 degree winshield washer with a 440 AIS nozzle, Snow 625 nozzle on snows stage 2 kit

definetly not me. Ive never had my truck on a dyno but i can say when it kicks on it actually feels like someone has tapped the rear bumper and is pushing the truck forward

I've seen guys run it to prevent the motor from melting. It works for that.

I haven't seen a dyno sheet backing up power numbers on anybody's water/meth kit though.

I saw a truck loose 20 HP on a dyno though, by turnin on his 40%.

I'd really like to hear that these will add power, but I think that IOT see power out of 'em, your EGT's must be up there, or you're runnin alot of meth.

50/50 mix picked up 50 HP on my truck. Truck was around 400hp. Underfueled trucks will see more of a gain. This was with programming and stock turbo and injectors on my 2000 dodge. Snow kit with 2 of the largest 625 nozzles.

im having nothing but problems with my cooling mist, Its the 250psi 1.0gph with (2) M10 nozzels, i have it all hooked up and no drop in egts. Any ideas?

well ive run just water looking for a drop in egts and ive run windshield washer fluid with no noticable gains in power or drop in egts. I have both nozzles coming on at the same time and there both in the intake horn one above the other.

thanks

i thought water/meth was supposed to have a huge impact on egts, doesnt seem to work to well for everyone, i have insanley hot egts and just want to cool them

Back