Whattya think??

stroke of luck

That's what she said...
Very close to purchasing these wheels for my 05. I'll be getting 20" and putting either toyo's or MT mtz's (35) around em. Whattya think of the look? Attached a truck pic for color reference...should i stick with this wheel or go with a polished wheel?

Attachments

• eagle black.jpg
    eagle black.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 23
  • DSC00441.JPG
    DSC00441.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 44
they wont look bad but if you go with the black route you will want to add some black to the truck,,I think a polished or chrome would look best.

have you looked at the black mazzi hulks. i almoast put them on my truck.. went with moto metals insted

Help Me Out Here Guys...

i've smoked my lenses since that picture so i do have some more black. I've also been considering keeping the stock wheels and putting a full 3" all the way around and 35" baja claws or Toyo MT's. So if ya'll had to choose between the two (20" wheels & 33" mt's or stock wheels, full 3" lift, 35" m/t's)...which one would you choose?

Why not 22s or 24s?

not sure if you're being serious or not but 20" is the max i would go. any bigger and it starts to look kinda like a ghetto cruiser more than a truck....that is unless it's got a BIG lift or it's slammed.

Back