Wheels up.

Congrats on the 60ft and front wheels off the ground that is awesome, are you foot braking it or using trans brake ! We would make a good race !

Max it was awesome to meet you guys this weekend! Thanks for the help with De-Ranged, I just wish one of us could have made it! You guys, Mike, Tim, or Danny!

BTW, You guys are a blast to hang out with!

Looks good def. air under the tire! There's several but the list is still pretty short, Black Truck truck at 4550, yours, Malcolms chevy, Aarons little white truck less weight bit none the less, I think the red Ram Charger prob. has,.....who else..? Great job, truck leaves good for sure
http://www.youtube.com/user/stock600#p/a/u/1/F9P1cc3ATGk

Ryan,
I have watched that video at least 20 times it is aweaome. I have been told the Ram has had air under the front tires the colses picture i have is at Topeka with 60ft block in the way.

Congrats on the 60ft and front wheels off the ground that is awesome, are you foot braking it or using trans brake ! We would make a good race !

Foot braking.... A guy out here has a cummins powered ram charger. Yours gets brought up frequently. Kick Ass ride! We do need to meet up sometime. Would love to run the two trucks down the track and look it over.

Max it was awesome to meet you guys this weekend! Thanks for the help with De-Ranged, I just wish one of us could have made it! You guys, Mike, Tim, or Danny!

BTW, You guys are a blast to hang out with!

Great meeting you man and thanks for the stickers. I wish the ole golf cart could have jumped deranged, It was worth a try at least. Work the bugs out and lets go run some more.

I've seen Stuckey do it, also the Furo racecraft 6.0L from a few years ago...

Ryan,
I have watched that video at least 20 times it is aweaome. I have been told the Ram has had air under the front tires the colses picture i have is at Topeka with 60ft block in the way.

Thanks. Ya, I like that truck of your's and liked watching it in Topeka in person. This same short list of Pro Street trucks that suspension works this well and can do the wheelies also prob. have the best short times [60's] out there; my best was 1.34 on the brake but was still always 1.36-1.40 on the foot brake, normally leaving 8-12# [whatever the rear brakes would hold] and popping it with a .055" jet on a wot switch. Prob. very few 4500#+ trucks with 60' under 1.4x and prob. not many under 1.5x.

Thanks. Ya, I like that truck of your's and liked watching it in Topeka in person. This same short list of Pro Street trucks that suspension works this well and can do the wheelies also prob. have the best short times [60's] out there; my best was 1.34 on the brake but was still always 1.36-1.40 on the foot brake, normally leaving 8-12# [whatever the rear brakes would hold] and popping it with a .055" jet on a wot switch. Prob. very few 4500#+ trucks with 60' under 1.4x and prob. not many under 1.5x.

That is impressive........ Especially leaving with 8-12LBS of boost. I leave at 20LBS and dump much more than a 55 jet and the results are not even close to yours. I am under fueled though and the 4 link is doing well but we guessed where it currently sits. One day I will get it scaled and set up right.

That is impressive........ Especially leaving with 8-12LBS of boost. I leave at 20LBS and dump much more than a 55 jet and the results are not even close to yours. I am under fueled though and the 4 link is doing well but we guessed where it currently sits. One day I will get it scaled and set up right.

Correct; rear setup, bias percentages, pinion angle, ect... is a bunch of it but having a tight convertor and being able to get on top of the charger super early created the torque to drive it out quickly.. my foot brake stall in the truck was around 1100 and true stall against the brake was less than 1500, get on top of a 2.6 charger at that low of rpm and your building some serious torque. Makes a mess of a lot of nice driveline parts though:lolly:
Ryan

Just received this pic.

LittleRedwithwheelup.jpg

Got her to hook at Baytown this weekend. 1.47 60ft was our best. Father in law told me the wheels went up. I did not believe it until I saw this and a vid. It got me thinking. How many 2wd diesel's pull the wheels?

LilRedPINKS_Houston2010_1.jpg

I would like to personally say congratulations!!!! Thats is a very great accomplishment.

The best the white Ford I did was a 1.49 but that was 4 years ago. If you need any help with your truck let me know. I have some ideas.............

Congrats,
Harold Furo

I've seen Stuckey do it, also the Furo racecraft 6.0L from a few years ago...

Hi Jason How you been?

Give me a call this week got something you might be interested in.

Harold

I would like to personally say congratulations!!!! Thats is a very great accomplishment.

The best the white Ford I did was a 1.49 but that was 4 years ago. If you need any help with your truck let me know. I have some ideas........

Congrats,
Harold Furo
Thanks man we managed to cut 2/10ths off the 60 since I have owned the truck. Still chomping away at it LOL.

Back