Where are the pulls in March & April?

WI Huck

Where does the time go?
We are finishing our 3.0 truck and I want to get some pulls in before late May. I don't want to show up at the beginning of our season looking like a fool with parts on the ground! :thankyou2:

3.0 Pulls?

I see 2.6 pulls, but how about the 3.0? Is there a test and tune anywhere?

Last edited:
The only 3.0 I know of in March or April is Rudys diesel event I believe it's March 15th and it's gonna be a long drive from Wisconsin to North Carolina for you but it does pay $3000 for first place. The first test hook we really get in NE Ohio is May 3 in Wooster Ohio it's kinda a test and tune because you can usually pull a couple different classes.

The only 3.0 I know of in March or April is Rudys diesel event I believe it's March 15th and it's gonna be a long drive from Wisconsin to North Carolina for you but it does pay $3000 for first place. The first test hook we really get in NE Ohio is May 3 in Wooster Ohio it's kinda a test and tune because you can usually pull a couple different classes.

I would be weary of testing on a southern track. May be a different material than your used to

Indoor pull in Harrisburg pa is a 3" class but I think it was a pre register deal, not sure!

Are new event in St Louis will have 3.0 class and i am sure Dean will want to come race if you are pulling

MWTN-2014-Poster-Web.png

April 26 warsaw, in. There will be an all day test next tune with an evening pull. They always have an 8000 open class.

Back