Where can i get a billet valve cover?

Cummins_Bred

Cummins R&D Tech
I'm looking for something pretty under the hood. Love the billet covers for the 03-05 with the fender badges, but i don't believe they fit 07 (5.9). Anybody know where to get one for 06-07 5.9's?

yes i've googled and searched the forum but i may not be wording it right to get any good results, because i haven't found anything

Think Hellman Performance was working on one. Not sure if he ever did.

Last edited:
That's actually not bad, but i was hoping for something more like the ones for the 03-05's. I understand it's going to be more expensive because of the size and length. Just trying to find something a little more showy than plain aluminum look

This is mine. What your looking for? You would have to get an 03-05 injector base cover and the 3 injector harness plugs. Remove wiring from your existing plug and relocate the wires. Shouldnt be too hard. Other than that I dont know of any other options.
422cfeaf-b81e-9f4b.jpg

tapatalking from droidx

That's pretty sharp actually, and i don't imagine getting the base or doing the wiring would be that hard at all

This is mine. What your looking for? You would have to get an 03-05 injector base cover and the 3 injector harness plugs. Remove wiring from your existing plug and relocate the wires. Shouldnt be too hard. Other than that I dont know of any other options.
422cfeaf-b81e-9f4b.jpg

tapatalking from droidx

Damn sharp

Those are just bolt on covers. Hellmann and Keating make full billet replacements.

I think i like the hellman performance one the best so far. I'm assuming they'd put some grooves or something into it for a lil more $$$. I like the billet, but I don't just want a plain piece of aluminum, i'd like it to have something with a little more flash to it

Joe did mine with the CompD logo in the center...if you can send him a high-res drawing he can put whatever you want on it.

That's perfect! Thanks everybody for the opinions and places to check, i think Joe will be hearing from me shortly after x-mas

Joe Hellman's stuff is REALLY nice.

I would love to get one of his valve covers for my 2005, but all I could afford was a billet oil cap. LOL He DID put a custom Cummins "C" logo on it for me....not the one that he has listed on his site, but just the "C" on the center of the cap...looks great.

Those billet caps look great screwed into a billet cover...just saying'. LOL

Back