Where is everyone staying in Indy this year?

Morepower02

diesel junky
I am ready to book the rooms but not sure where everyone is going to be at. After last years fiasco with the hotel owner saying he was going to start towing trucks during the burnout show I figured there would be a new party hotel?

I have stayed at the days inn 3 years in a row and i was to far down on the list to get rooms for this year. I ended up calling the comfort in a got the last room, the honeymoon sweet! LOL so i guess me and my buddy wiil have to share a king size bed!!! I thought this was better than the alternative to sleeping in the hot truck. Tim

My house.

What do you expect from the hotel owner?! I'm sure he's thinking of trying to avoid a liability lawsuit should a non-diesel show attending hotel guest be involved in something during their stay.

What do you expect from the hotel owner?! I'm sure he's thinking of trying to avoid a liability lawsuit should a non-diesel show attending hotel guest be involved in something during their stay.

The hotel owner said he ( from Days Inn) was only letting HIS customers know that there would be a sizeable party those evenings and might want to consider a place more suitable if they are not into it. Secondly, these hotels should be booked SOLID with diesel trucks. Period. Im betting they get TONS of calls trying to book rooms even at THIS date. They have to turn customers away.
The OTHER owner across the grass strip I felt was out of pure H8. If liability was an issue SURELY he would not allow us to pay him off from calling local police. So, whats that SCUMBAG do? Calls the police after he had his $$$. The locals advised him given the situation, they wouldnt do anything. SO he calls the sheriff.

There are always two sides to a story and things that go unsaid, so who knows what the reason was.......

Back