where to find hubs for a 06 f350

Swamp Star

Go big or go home
my hubs are locked in and wont come unlocked, so I have looked everywhere for aftermarket hubs but I cant find anything for 05 and up. Does anybody know of a company or a line on some good used ones.

This 12mpg stuff is getting old with these locked in.

Warn makes aftermarket hubs. Check out Sunrise Ford or Tousley Ford for new ones.

Other than stock, your option is replacing the entire hub assembly with a Dynatrac Free Spin kit. Big $ though

In the same boat here. Due to the redesign we are captive to Ford or our wallet.

yep. I did find some new ones on ebay for $180 a piece though. I didnt pay attention to shipping but its probly $25 or so, so we might as well go to ford. I can get ford parts for cost from the dealership my brother worked at. I will check and see how much they are if anybody is interested.

I had a seized lockout on my 08. Got two brand new ones for like $320 shipped. I ALMOST bought manual lockouts for $280 shipped, but decided it would be kinda nice to have the ability to put it in 4wd without getting out to lock them in. I'll probably do a 2wd low solenoid though

Yep warn, superwinch, mile marker and all other big hub makers make hubs for Super Duty truck up to 04 which sucks for us with 05+ trucks.

I just didnt wanna put stock hubs back in mine cause next pulling season will probly take them right back out.

Holderdown Performance should be able to get you a set... you may have to call them though

What about - Rugged Ridge 15001.97 35 Spline Internal Mount Manual Locking Hub - google it. Check the reveiws. I honestly don't know what to think!

Last edited:
why not pull the hubs of and go thru them the old SD had a oring that would cause them to seize up .

If they can be taken apart and cleaned up, that's great.

On my truck, the passenger side had spit out half of the rear needle bearings and the inner retaining clip was shredded. The driver side seemed to work fine, but when I pulled it to service it, it came out in pieces with most of it having to be fished out of the outer hub.

I'm assuming they had just never been serviced and rarely used

If they can be taken apart and cleaned up, that's great.

On my truck, the passenger side had spit out half of the rear needle bearings and the inner retaining clip was shredded. The driver side seemed to work fine, but when I pulled it to service it, it came out in pieces with most of it having to be fished out of the outer hub.

I'm assuming they had just never been serviced and rarely used

Im almost positive thats the problem with mine. I am pretty sure it was a old mans camper puller its whole life and rarely left the pavment, other than backing in a gravel camping spot.

Back