where to get a good hpop

halerazor

my friends truck hasn't started for 2 days now were pretty sure it's the pump. he wanted a high performance pump but dieselsite is still testing and wont sell one to him yet. wheres a good place to pick up a replacement

Hey, Im am Halerazor friend that have been all over forms lateley.Truck still won't start and had it towed home today.Already replaced HPOR 3 weeks ago and it ran great fore about 3 weeks .I am waiting fore my Auto -inginuity software to show up so I can troubleshoot problem.My question is could it be as simple as the the fuel pump or it a 6.0 l problem:bang:bang:bang

These trucks are 12 valve cummins. You need to know what you are doing. When you have a proper scan tool. Shoot me a text and give me some data.

more info on the engine/ truck please.... any mods? what year? do you hear the pump running when you turn the key on? just trying to get a better pic of whats going on with your truck

Sorry,I thought that my truck info would end up on my thread.Anyway I have 2004 f-350 6.0, arp headstuds,egr delete kit,xdi intake,banks high ram,mbrp exhaust,sct elite tunes and pillar guages.I think that I heard the pump running when I turned the ignition on but am not sure if it is the "vacuum pump" from under the hood or not:bang:bang:bang

Last edited:
Back