Where To Send Injectors?

wildbill

I have an injector sitting here that I'd like to send off to have gone through. I'm going to stay stock until I can blow my wad on new sticks w/ nozzles.

Who has the fastest turn around?

You'd be better off to put a new one in instead of a rebuild. Rebuilds haven't proved very reliable for us.

Also, where are you located?

Montana.

I got 3 remans from Dodge that have almost 60,000. Replaced one last year with another reman, and 2 this past summer with new Bosch. One of those started acting up (nozzle was plugging off) and I find out it's not new!! So I got another one online and it tested as barely runnable (ABC Diesel in Dickinson, ND). So this new reman sitting here, I'd like to get it done, so I can replace the barely runnable one.

$3800 isn't exactly sitting in my lap right now.....

Last edited:
Yes just buy a new one. Call Todd at T&C diesel. He's rather close to you.

$3800? damn
I can find them for $400-$450 all day long= $2400-$2700

Usa Freedom Diesel is in Missoula, I have bought several sets from them for a good price. At times I have been able to get ahold of brand new stock injectors, no core, for $250 per hole from them.

Last edited:
Injectors w/ 50 hp nozzles, all new tubes, retaining nuts, a new loaded rail (rail, PRV, and sensor), and a different 2 micron filter setup. That's not including the $900 core charger either and thank god my CP3 is still in good shape.

Where I got my 2 new injectors was thedieselstore.com from Chicago, IL.

They were $351.01.

Injectors w/ 50 hp nozzles, all new tubes, retaining nuts, a new loaded rail (rail, PRV, and sensor), and a different 2 micron filter setup. That's not including the $900 core charger either and thank god my CP3 is still in good shape.

Why all new tubes, retaining nuts, and rail?

I've yet to see if my PRV is blown (dang things are weak anyway). It's cheaper to get a new loaded rail than the PRV by itself. With that, if I'm going to do new injectors, might as well do new tubes because I DO NOT want crap to start going to heck, especially a high pressure leak!!

I drain off the filter bowl just after I fill up. Plus I run additive to combat what water is in the fuel.

Last edited:
$90 for a 30,000psi PRV from Todd. Not that exspensive if you ask me.

If you have the 6.7 SS cross tubes there's no sense in buying new tubes.

That would be the biggest waste of money, that ported rail is snake oil. But if you like go ahead and blow the money

Back