Which 6.7 intake manifold with dual pumps

Sancrest

Super Trucker
What intake manifold seems to work the best with a PPE dual fuel setup? I know some of them will hit the pump.

No I need a aftermarket one. 3.5 or 4" intake tubing. I am leaving the shelf on the head.

Last edited:
I don't guess anyone is running dual pumps with a 6.7 intake?

^^LOL I don't why that made me laugh so hard, but anyways. IMO they are all useless because even though the intake itself my be larger than stock and/or support a larger pipe it still has to go through the same sized (stock) hole in the cast intake. Save the money and wait til you can do a side mount intake. I just did a B&B and it's a night and day difference from before. I should also add that this was on a 5.9, you'll notice even more of difference on a 6.7. I have the PPE dual fuelers as well and they fit perfect with the sidemount.

The project I'm working on I need a intake. I'm not taking the shelf off.

The pusher intake is the only one I have found that works with duals. It fits nice and looks awesome.

I'm not sure on fitment with the PPE dual kit....but I've seen GDP with the ATS kit and WCC with the Industrial kit

I talked to GDP and they said you would have to shave the embossing off.

I was looking at the Pusher, I think that's the one I'll try. Thank you.

^^LOL I don't why that made me laugh so hard, but anyways. IMO they are all useless because even though the intake itself my be larger than stock and/or support a larger pipe it still has to go through the same sized (stock) hole in the cast intake. Save the money and wait til you can do a side mount intake. I just did a B&B and it's a night and day difference from before. I should also add that this was on a 5.9, you'll notice even more of difference on a 6.7. I have the PPE dual fuelers as well and they fit perfect with the sidemount.

yeah im not sure whats so funny, ive made 1250hp with a stock intake horn on a small box style intake plenum... been doing that for 3 years now... no need for that big runner intake on these heads unless you have a d&j head on the truck.:pop:

I do not have any first hand knowledge but, what about the passenger diesel intake.

I ordered the Pusher. Once I get everything I'll let you know how it works. Thanks guys.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Holy HELL!

CAD$625.00

Once you see one you'll understand. No other kit compares. You receive a lot for $625. The grid delete is $180 and is the best plenum play you can get.

Don't think it will work we'll with dual pumps tho. It's bigger than GDP's cast piece.

Once you see one you'll understand. No other kit compares. You receive a lot for $625. The grid delete is $180 and is the best plenum play you can get.

Don't think it will work we'll with dual pumps tho. It's bigger than GDP's cast piece.

It is artwork. It was designed around a dual pump kit, that's why it is angled to the rear of the truck as it goes up out of the plenum.

Back