Which fuel pump for a 4th gen?

CSnyder

Snyder-Motorsports
On my new truck Im planning on a fuel pump with sump and curious what everyone else prefers. Im leaning towards an Airdog.

I was looking at Fass. What I was thinking of doing is bypassing the factory filter and going straight to the cp3. It looks like Fass has a fuel heater you can add to there pump to prevent fuel gel. I wonder how this works?

Return fuel from the engine is hot so I don't understand how a fuel heater will aid in preventing gelled fuel, unless the heater is in the tank and powers off 120v to keep the tank warm while the truck is parked overnight.

I have a fass 150 and I live in northern Alberta and it is to the cp3 never had a gel problem even at -45 c

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On my new truck Im planning on a fuel pump with sump and curious what everyone else prefers. Im leaning towards an Airdog.

Tried to send you a PM, but let me know if you want one of our new style sumps for it Chris.

That's an easy one.... AirDog duh! Previous issues are finally resolved. Should have no issues at all with it.

Tried to send you a PM, but let me know if you want one of our new style sumps for it Chris.

You will be the person I call for one.

That's an easy one.... AirDog duh! Previous issues are finally resolved. Should have no issues at all with it.

The Airdog thread put my mind at ease....I think Ive installed 7 or 8 since then.

Back