which injector washer for my truck?

2141pete

Hell I dont know
The truck has had the head decked and a. 020" over head gasket. Injectors are 148° 7x.012" and sac tips if it matters. I have two size washers and want to see if I am right on this. One set is .065" and the other is. 022"

IMG_20110706_195427.jpg

IMG_20110706_195442.jpg

Last edited:
Ive always been told to run the middle size washer, but it doesnt look like youve got them.

I think you should run both and set timing to 30* just to see how smokey it is.........

Come-on, use your truck as a testing device!

I think you should run both and set timing to 30* just to see how smokey it is.........

Come-on, use your truck as a testing device!

I was actually going to use the thick ones and double up the thin ones and try 32°

I decided what worked the best for me was staggering a thick washer every other injector and putting a thin washer in the other 3 cylinders and 6° timing.

Pefect! So I got my shifter in it kicks arse!

Sweetness!!!!!!!!!!! One of these days when I am done making drastic changes to the entire setup of the truck I need to slap some slicks on it and see if my no eyes was all worth it LOL

I'm going tomorrow lol getting the slicks mounted to the rims today.

I have decided my next money will be best spent having a one piece drive shaft built. My carrier bearing is pretty worn and it seems a bit safer and easier to work on.

Yes quite! Huh I'd get that changed. I hate my divorced gearvendors for that reason. It will be taken out soon and 3.55's going back in with a solid drive shaft.

I have a few things to tinker with this weekend but next week it is getting the new tires put on and the drive shaft built.

I think you should stop in Vegas on your way to Cali so we can line up my 95' with your 94'......

Back