which lift pump to use?

boatguyvp

Ok so as of right now I am running 7x.11 vco injectors raptor 100 power Puck with 1/2 inch lines all way to VP but my fuel pressure is set at 18 psi at idle cruising its at 15 r 16 wot its drops all the way down to 12 which is still safe but I don't like it dropping that far and I'm getting ready to switch from vco to sac injectors same size and put a tst comp box on there which is believed to fuel harder than the quad adrenaline once it reads boost that is but I'm pretty sure if it drops that far with just a Puck it will def drop alot more with the tst comp on there I was thinking of going all out and getting a airdog II 200 I'm sure it will hold pressure alot better and def keep up with the volume but does anyone have experience with the 165 model will that keep up I.only wanna see my pressure drop one IR two psi any help would be awesome guys sorry for the long post just wanted u guys have all they info u need to help me

I'm about finished installing an airdog 165, I can post back with my fuel pressure. I had a vulcan lift pump setup prior and it worked for a while but started to drop below 10psi at wot. I ran the time in my sig with that pump.

Asking for advice on lift pump not grammar

Hmm... you seem to talk a big game sir. How about you decide for yourself? Besides, if you don't know by now what lift pumps are the best for your application then you shouldn't be here.

Also, grammar and fluent typing allows for a helpful answer. Nobody wants to read a cobbled together post. Just my. 02...

Sent from a Dumb Phone using Tapatalk 2

I'm sorry I though thia was a Diesel forum not English class and I do know what I need for my setup but wana asking if anyone had experience with one of the two pumps not asking about if I wrote my question correctly and if that's what u guys see in my post instead of a possible answer for me then what the hell u doing on a diesel forum instead of being jackass about it and pointing out I suck at typing help me out with my lift pump issue ya know use the forum what it was made for and no I didn't put spaces or periods in this post either hope I don't get kicked of this forum hahaha

I'm sorry I though thia was a Diesel forum not English class and I do know what I need for my setup but wana asking if anyone had experience with one of the two pumps not asking about if I wrote my question correctly and if that's what u guys see in my post instead of a possible answer for me then what the hell u doing on a diesel forum instead of being jackass about it and pointing out I suck at typing help me out with my lift pump issue ya know use the forum what it was made for and no I didn't put spaces or periods in this post either hope I don't get kicked of this forum hahaha

The search feature helps as well. The mods do a great job of keeping this site free of double posts, dumb posts, etc. If your answer is not found in said search then by all means ask your question.

Horrid grammar/punctuation does not help at all when trying to get a question answered. You are on a forum full of impeccable intelligence. Speak softly and carry a big stick. You better have thick skin or you will get eaten alive. Good luck and enjoy your stay!

Punctuation!!! It helps us distinguish between thoughts and ideas typed for us to read.
Will warned you, it might just happen.

Ok well here is my question I'm.putting a tst comp on my truck I have 7x11's and power Puck I only want my fuel pressure to drop 1 or 2 psi do I need a airdog 200 or will a 165 be sufficient?

Stock lift pump will be fine. I promise man. Don't let these guys get to you... All the guys that posted just have bad attitudes and only wanna be cock suckers to anyone to look cool online.

Stock lift pump will be fine. I promise man. Don't let these guys get to you... All the guys that posted just have bad attitudes and only wanna be cock suckers to anyone to look cool online.

Hehehe I'm calling the wambulance... for myself. That hurt Rick.

If you use a self regulated package unit, fp will always drop more than 1-2 psi.
A complete well thought out fuel system it's the only way to keep it from dropping,
So pick whichever one you like, they will both work fine.

In all actuality... To the op I think your not ready for this site. Ill rain on your parade and tell you my platinum 95 keeps up with my setup. Not dropping any psi with your proposed setup isn't gonna happen. Read a lot and maybe you'll learn a little.

Well instead of talking **** and being forum warriors internet tuff guys help me out tell me what I got wrong its plummed 1/2 inch line all the way to the VP that should b plenty big but I see I'm not on comp d where people help you out with problems Im on wanna be mma forum were everyone thinks there George St Pierre on here

Well instead of talking **** and being forum warriors internet tuff guys help me out tell me what I got wrong its plummed 1/2 inch line all the way to the VP that should b plenty big but I see I'm not on comp d where people help you out with problems Im on wanna be mma forum were everyone thinks there George St Pierre on here

Alright noob, spelling and punctuation. You are American, you speak English? learn to speak and type it correctly. End of story. You said a 100gph? Plenty for your hp goals. A 150gph is nice but overkill.

I didn't realize I was in English class u can read everything I typed just fine obviously everyone here spends more time f*ckn with people and being jackass then trying help them out u get the jist of my God damn question I've spent this whole forum trying to get a straight answer and u guys obvioisly spend more time behind computers and desk pushing papers than turning wrenches

I didn't realize I was in English class u can read everything I typed just fine obviously everyone here spends more time f*ckn with people and being jackass then trying help them out u get the jist of my God damn question I've spent this whole forum trying to get a straight answer and u guys obvioisly spend more time behind computers and desk pushing papers than turning wrenches

Listen, you butt hurt phuckstick. There are people here that have more money in their fuel systems than you do in your truck.

You have yet to learn, this is compd. you will not find a better group of guys for info and help than right here. You coming in and acting like phuckin John Wayne because we didn't spoon feed you an answer, is not gonna get you anything at all.
Will, who is a mod her have you warning to use punctuation and type in coherent conversation.
If you'd calm down for a phucking second, fix your period key on your typing device and loose the attitude, things would probably be a whole lot nicer for you. However, you spewed off at the mouth and now there is blood in the water. The sharks will come...

Back