Which tuner?

awest23

ok i have a early 04 all stock with a 6 speed and i want some more power. i have an exhaust and intake on the way but i dont know what to get for more power. i dont use the truck for much im just building it to tow my race car to the track and get some balls behind it. should i go with a efilive or something more common like an edge or banks chip?? Thanks

nevermind i jus took it to purrformance diesel and they put me over 450 for 350 bucks

nevermind i jus took it to purrformance diesel and they put me over 450 for 350 bucks

What exactly did they do? Can you monitor egt's and boost pressure or oil temps?

Did they rewrite the ecm or plug a prgrammer into it?

ok i have a early 04 all stock with a 6 speed and i want some more power. i have an exhaust and intake on the way but i dont know what to get for more power. i dont use the truck for much im just building it to tow my race car to the track and get some balls behind it. should i go with a efilive or something more common like an edge or banks chip?? Thanks

EFI EFI EFI...

id go efi live all the way its cheaper and better you 5 settings and it on the fly

Back