Which tunes?

Chillinthemost

Is your economy tune much stronger than stock? Would it be a safe tune to use while towing? The truck actually tows pretty well stock and if that is the only way to tow and be safe, then thats what I'll do. I just wondered how the economy tune would work for towing.
Depending on how you respond to the above question, Im thinking of getting Economy for towing, street for everyday, and Looney for when I get exhaust upgrades and want to play.
I baby my truck, but my last truck was a modified Cummins and I do miss the power on occasion. I have other less expensive toys to beat the crap out of. So I dont want to do anything to tear this thing up.
By the way, the truck is a 6 sp. if that makes a difference.

Hello,

We have an economy/tow tune which is geared for bumper-to-bumper traffic, where it gives you more "umph" on take-off and pull for towing no more than 8500 lbs. If you tow more than 8500 lbs. we don't recommend a tune, not any tune.

We agree with you. You can have fun with the truck :woohoo: , as long as you take care of it. :bow:

Thanks,
Vivian

On your website you show a economy and a tow tune separatly. Are they the same? Is your new shop in Ocala finished? I go up that way quite a bit riding ATVs in the forest, could I stop by and pick up a tuner?

The tunes listed on the site are pretty basic. There are so many variations that we can do, depending on what you want. The Economy/Tow tune parameters is something we put together for Loki Wolf and have since found that it is useful. I believe he's getting really good mileage with it.

The new shop is not finished. We expect to have an Open House in February (the Christening) but DJ is already working. Let us know when you are going to be in the area. Not only a tuner, if it's ok, we'll join you in the ride.

Thanks,
Vivian

Mombenz, do you guys ride ATVs? If you do then we will definatly have to get together for a ride. My 5 yr old son and I race XC races all over the state and my wife and duaghters ride with us when we go to Ocala. We have a little weekend place in the N.W. corner of the forest.

That is awesome! Yes, we do. We have been for years. I have to confess, I prefer the mud :rockwoot: We've been riding around our house. There are alot of acres around us.

Just let us know when you're coming and we'll set it up! We used to have really big get-togethers off of the Tamiami Trail in Miami, with all our kids but now that is all constructed :doh:

Thanks,
Vivian

Back