White 2003 CCSB duramax

CCDiesel

Fs: 2003 CCSb 2500hd ls white/charcoal interior lb7

LB7: straight piped, intake, intake horn modded, edge juice/attitude (first programmer on the truck put on a month ago) 200k miles. Injectors have been replaced recently, along with belts.
Allison: PPE shift kit
Exterior: Summit White, emblems removed, chrome door handles, paint matched flares and door handle covers, led taillights, 6000k HID's, true bedliner, AMP steps, custom mud flaps, 6 inch RCD lift, bilstien 5100's, 22 inch wheels
Interior: Charcoal, immaculate, DVD/nav deck, infinity speakers

All maintenance is current and I've done all the mods to the motor/tranny recently. The only major issue, which Im fixing before I sell are the front hubs. The fuel gauge stopped but can be fixed cheap, just havent done it because it countEverything else is in great shape. Its a gorgeous truck but i was accepted and decided to attend grad school this January. Asking 18K

5202662039 text/email me for more pictures. Call/text/email for questions.

Attachments

• q.JPG
    q.JPG
    32.6 KB · Views: 166
I didnt include any because the inside is immaculate (no tears, no wear marks, etc.) but Ill post some later on for you

if anyones interested I also have a set of black teflon coated wheels with nitto dune grapplers Ill put on the truck instead. Basically new

im the one who called you about it and left a voicemail. are the black wheels 22s? and where are you located at

Oh okay, sorry ill have my phone soon and ill get back with you. The blacks are 16's. Looks good with the long flamed sidewalls. Im in Tucson AZ

tucson az.. im suprised i havent seen it driving around somwhere.. good luck on the sale.. if you need help moving it let me know

more pictures.

Attachments

• 3nc3p03l95O65Qc5Pa9929b5af9f98ab81a60.jpg
    3nc3p03l95O65Qc5Pa9929b5af9f98ab81a60.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 66
  • ad.jpg
    ad.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 67
  • aa.jpg
    aa.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 45
if i could sell my truck i would buy this asap. i have a couple people interested in it

Your cummins? just keep both ;) Let me know if anyone seriously wants the truck though. Thanks.

Back